💚~💚~𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛~💚~💚

Chapter Song : Death by A Thousand Cuts by Taylor Swift

Later that day....

Pop !

"Come on 'Mione", Ginny said. "We're here at your parents house now." Ginny had brought Hermione to the Burrow after she saw her sitting on the floor outside of Draco's room crying her eyes out. She had told Ginny what happened and her heart broke once Hermione said that Draco had lost his memories about them dating.

"Don't worry 'Mione", Ginny had said to her friend. "I'll take you to your parents' house. Your parents will be able to console you." Hermione had only nodded her head as Ginny helped her stand up and then they side-apparated to the Granger household. And now they were here.
Knock knock

The door to the house opened to reveal Hermione's father, Michael Granger.

"'Mione !" Michael said once he saw his daughter crying. "What happened ? Where's Draco ?" At the mention of her boyfriend's name, Hermione cried even louder, the tears falling much faster.

"Oh my ! 'Mione !" Emmeline Granger, Hermione's mother said. She had come over from preparing tea when she heard her husband say their daughter's name. "Ginny please come in and tell us what happened", she made room to let Ginny enter while Michael took Hermione from Ginny. Ginny sat on one of the couches, followed by the three Grangers.

"Ginny, what happened ? Why is Hermione crying ?" Emmeline asked her daughter's best friend once they settled down.

"Well Auntie Em...." Ginny said, recollecting the events that had happened.

"Oh my goodness !" Emmeline cried once Ginny finished telling the tale. "My poor daughter !" She was holding her daughter while Ginny was telling the story. Now, her grip on her daughter tightened.

"Did he really not remember anything in the past two years ?" Michael asked while squeezing his daughter's hand. "Couldn't he remember anything ?"

"He couldn't remember dad", Hermione choked out. It was the first time she had said something after the incident at St. Mungo's. "He...he called Granger again. Like he used to !" Immediately, more tears started to fall down her face.

"Don't worry 'Mione. I'm sure after Narcissa tells him, he will be able to remember and everything will go back to normal." Emmeline said, while comforting her daughter.

"I don't know mother", Hermione said. "The look on his eyes when he woke up didn't look like love, it looked like pure hatred. The same one he gave me all those years ago",

"Alright 'Mione. Thats enough", her father said, standing up. "You had a very busy day today. You can go visit Draco tomorrow",

"Your dad's right 'Mione", Ginny said. "I'm sure if Draco knew what was happening to you right now, he wouldn't like it. He would want you to get some rest",

"Alright", Hermione said, sniffling. With her parents help, she was soon ready for bed.

"Goodnight 'Mione", her mother said, kissing her forehead. Her dad followed suit and they left their daughter, now sleeping soundly on her bed.

"Thank you for bringing her here Ginny", Emmeline said, thanking her daughter's best friend.

"No problem Auntie Em", Ginny said, smiling a little. "I should really be going now, mum and dad should be waiting for me at home",