❤️~❤️~𝑅𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠~❤️~❤️

A few days later......

"Harry, Ginny ! It's so good to see the both of you !" Hermione said as she came running up to her best friends. Christmas Break was now over and all the students were once again at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, getting ready for the last few months at Hogwarts before Summer Break began.

      "'Mione !" Ginny screamed once she saw the bushy-haired girl running up to them. The youngest Weasley ran as well and the two friends closed the gap in between them, hugging each other tightly.

   "Gin ! I missed you so much", Hermione said, pulling away from her friend.

   "Same here", Ginny said, going in for another hug. Hermione returned the hug.

   "Hey 'Mione !" Harry said, coming over to them and hugging her as well. "I missed you. How was spending the holidays at Malfoy Manor ?" He asked once they parted.

    "It was great ! I had the best time there ! There was delicious food cooked by their house elf, Sunny ! Spending the holidays there was amazing !" Hermione told them. "But of course, Auntie Molly's cooking is still the best", at this, the three of them laughed.

"Sounds like you had the time of your life there 'Mione", Harry said. "By the way, there's somebody who wants to talk to you",

"Really ? Where ?" Hermione asked.

"Here", a familiar voice said. Hermione turned her head to the column standing beside them to see Ron approaching them. "Hey Hermione", he said shyly.

"Ron !" Hermione said. Unwittingly, she ran and hugged him. Ron was at first surprised, but he returned it anyway.

"Hey Weasley ! Get your hands off of my girlfriend !" Draco yelled out when he saw Ron and Hermione hugging.

When they had arrived at King's Cross Station with Narcissa, Hermione had ran ahead leaving Draco with the job of pushing the trolley with two heavy trunks on it towards the barrier between Platforms Nine and Ten. When he finally made it through, he was shocked to see that scoundrel Weasel hugging Hermione.

"Draco !" Hermione yelled. At the sound of his voice, Hermione had pulled away from the hug and was now running towards her boyfriend. "It's not what you think love", Hermione said. "I was the one who hugged him first",

"Why the bloody hell would you that ?!" Draco asked, trying to contain himself from running towards Ron and punching him.

"Well, he wanted to talk to me. And it's been so long since I last talked to him",

"That doesn't mean that you can just run up and hug him when your boyfriend is standing right there",

"Malfoy ! Don't you dare talk to her like that !" Ron said to him. While Hermione was holding Draco back, Ginny and Harry were holding him back.

"Shut up Weasel ! This conversation is about us ! So stick your bloody nose out of our business !"

"Draco !" Hermione said aghast. "Don't talk like that ! Especially to my best friend !"

"Best friend ?! He's still your best friend even after he kissed you which was the damn bloody reason for our breakup in the first place !" Draco yelled at her, causing Hermione to look at him in shock.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, don't you dare talk to your girlfriend like that !" Narcissa Malfoy said in a calm and commanding voice. Draco immediately obeyed and closed his mouth. "Now, what seems to be the problem here ?" She asked, directing her question at the others.