💚~💚~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ~💚~💚

Whoosh !

Draco and Hermione had Apparated right in front of the Granger Cottage. It was currently nine-thirty in the morning which Hermione said, her parents were already awake.

Since they stayed in the villa overnight, Hermione was now wearing a pastel pink wrap top with white leggings. She was wearing the same platform wedges and accessories as well as the engagement ring which sat on her left ring finger.

Draco was wearing a grey long-sleeved button down with white slacks and his favourite pair of black loafers.
Just like always, he had gelled his hair back. He was also wearing his favourite silver wristwatch.

"Come on, my parents are expecting us", Hermione said, taking Draco's hand in hers as she dragged him to the front porch. From her purse, Hermione pulled the keys for her house out. She slid the key in, turned the lock and entered the living room of the Granger Cottage.

"Mum, Dad ?" Hermione called out. "Draco and I are here", she said as she and Draco sat down on the couch.

"Mione, Draco, you're here !" Michael exclaimed as he entered the Living Room from the Kitchen.

"Hi dad", Hermione stood up and gave her dad a double-cheeked kiss.

"Hi Uncle Michael", Draco said, standing up as well and giving him a side hug.

"Sit down, sit down, you two", Michael said, sitting down on the armchair beside the couch the couple was sitting on. "Hold on, Emmeline is preparing some mug cakes for the two of you",

"Ooh, I love mug cakes", Hermione gushed as she imagined the taste of her mum's mug cakes on her mouth already.

"What's a mug cake ?" Draco asked, feeling extremely dumb for not knowing what a mug cake is.

"What ?! How can you not know what a mug cake is ?!" Hermione jumped from her spot beside Draco to look him directly in the eye. Just then, she spotted Draco's look of discomfort and quickly explained. "A mug cake is a cake that instead of being baked in a pan, it's baked in a mug so that it's only one serving instead of a lot",

"Oh ok", Draco said.

Just then, the room filled with the chocolatey aroma of the mug cakes as Emmeline entered the room.

"Hi mom", Hermione said, she went over to her mom and have her a double-cheek kiss. She took the tray with four mugs in it and brought it over to the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Thanks dear", Emmeline said as she sat on the couch opposite from Michael.

"Hear, try it", Hermione said, handing Draco a mug with a spoon attached to it. Draco took the hot mug from Hermione. He couldn't see what flavour of the cake since it was covered in whipped cream but he could smell it, and it smelled like chocolate. Draco scooped up a part of the cake and placed it inside his mouth. His eyes grew as wide as saucers as he chewed on the delicious confection.

"It's heavenly", Draco exclaimed after he swallowed his first bite.

"Told you", Hermione said as she dug into her mug cake.

"Mum, dad, Draco and I have something to tell you", Hermione said a few moments after theyeveryone had dug into their mug cakes.

"What is it dear ?" Emmeline asked worriedly.

"Well....", Draco began, scratching on the back of his neck.

"Draco and I are engaged !" Hermione announced to them.

"What ?! You're engaged ?!" Emmeline and Michael exclaimed in unison. (To clear some stuff, Emmeline and Michael were only encouraging Draco when they were raising their thumbs in the previous chapter)