💚~💚~𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠~💚~💚

3 months and a few weeks later.......

After 3 months more of homeworks, detentions and pranks by Peeves the Poltergeist, it was finally the last day of term. Well, not for the Seventh Years as well as the extra Eighth Years.

Hours had passed since the other students had left and only they remained in school.

Later, they would be having their annual Graduation Ball. The next day would be their actual Graduation Ceremony where they would receive their diplomas for finishing their education. After that, they would be leaving Hogwarts forever.

Since there were only a few people left in the school, everyone decided to prepare for the ball together. Hermione's friends; as well as Daphne and Astoria would be arriving in the Head Boy's and Girl's Dormitory to prepare since there was a bigger space to move around while Draco would be heading to the Slytherin Dorms where he and Blaise would be preparing for the ball.

Speaking of Hermione and Draco, although they had not gotten back together, they were still good friends and spent quality time together; although; sometimes a bit too far. Draco had also asked Hermione to be his date for the ball which she gladly accepted.

"Draco, you better leave now. The girls would be arriving shortly", Hermione said as she stepped out of her room and shut the door, making sure that Draco wouldn't be able to sneak a peek at her gown. She had just finished taking a bath and was wearing her Gryffindor bathrobe with a towel firmly wrapped around her head.

"Hermione, it's only 1 pm. The ball starts at 7. Do you girls seriously need 6 hours to get ready for the ball ?" Draco asked sceptically. "Blaise and I would probably get ready at 6, so why do you have to throw me out of the room now ?"

Boys ! They seriously can't understand, can they ? Hermione thought. "Draco, I and the girls have concluded that no boy would see our gowns before the ball. I don't want you to blabber to the boys about the gowns we'll be wearing. And yes, we need to assist each other in doing our hair and makeup. As well as discussing what accessories would match our gowns", she said, answering all of Draco's question. "And besides, all you boys have to do is do is to wear a long-sleeved, collared, button-down top, some pants, a coat, a tie, your shoes, cologne and gel and you're all set. While we girls still have to do makeup and......",

Draco droned out the rest of what Hermione was saying.

"Fine, fine, I'll go get my stuff", he said as he stood up from one of the couches and headed to his room. A few moments later, he emerged carrying his coat which was inside a black garment bag. He was also carrying a knapsack which probably contained his shoes and other essentials. "I'll see you later Hermione", he said as he opened the portrait hall and disappeared through it.

"Finally", Hermione said. "Wingardium Leviosa", she said and started levitating the couches to the far wall of the dorm room. She left four couches and transfigured them to look like the chairs from a salon and the table to a push cart where she placed some of her hair products. Then, she opened her bedroom door and levitated her desk in front of one of the chairs. She conjured a mirror with lights and placed it on the desk to make it look like a vanity. Hermione placed some of her makeup there also. Next, she went back inside her room and conjured more mannequins for her friends' gowns.

Knock, knock !

"Coming", Hermione called as she made her way to the portrait hole. She pushed it forward to find her friends there. Each of them was carrying a big bag filled with their things for the ball.

"Hi Hermione", they all chorused.

"Hi girls, come on in", Hermione said. She stepped away to let her friends enter. They came in and they dropped their things on the couches.