❤️~❤️~𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠~❤️~❤️

Chapter Song : Lover by Taylor Swift
Love Story by Taylor Swift

Hermione awoke to a bright and sunny Sunday morning.

As she slowly sat on her comfortable bed in Hotel de Kensington, she slowly scratched her eyes and as her vision cleared, she saw her bridesmaids all gathered around the edge of her bed.

"Happy Wedding Day Hermione !" The girls, Ginny, Luna, Astoria, Daphne, Fleur, Angelina, Audrey and Catherine, all chorused at her.

"Thanks girls", Hermione said, smiling at her friends as Angelina got up from the bed. She exited the suite they shared, and then the she reentered it, carrying a tray of food with her. She set the tray in front of Hermione.

Hermione's mouth watered, the smell of freshly cooked pancakes entered her nose. On the tray, there was a stack of pancakes with slices of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup on top. Beside the plate, were two bowls, one filled with more strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and the other with yogurt for a dip. There was a glass of orange juice and another with water in front of it.

"What's all this for ?" Hermione asked as she plopped a strawberry into her mouth.

"Well Mione", Ginny answered, "it's your wedding day and we're going to make sure that everything is perfect. We're making sure that you're not going to leave this room and that you'll walk down the isle on the right time",

"Wait, why aren't I allowed to leave this room ?" Hermione interrupted, stuffing a slice of pancake into her mouth.

"Don't you know zat it iz bad for ze groom to zee ze bride before ze wedding ?" Fleur asked her in her very posh French accent.

"You guys seriously believe that ?" Hermione asked, staring pointedly at the other girls besides Fleur.

"You never know Mione", Daphne said, "so we're making sure you stay in this suite for the rest of the day before the wedding. We'll handle everything else",

"Anyways, we have a schedule that needs to be followed for this day to be perfect", Ginny informed her, "so after breakfast, some of the spa's masseuses are coming over to give us the "Wedding Day Treatments" which include facials, massages, manicures and pedicures. After that, we'll have an early lunch, then, Auntie Cissy's personal stylists will come and start doing our hairs and makeups. Then, it's wedding time !"

"Merlin, you guys are so prepared for this !" Hermione said, looking at her friends.

"Of course, we had experience", Angelina said, looking at Ginny, Fleur, Audrey, and Daphne.

"Well, I guess I should hurry up if we're going to stick your very strict schedule", Hermione joked as the girls all laughed. As she ate her breakfast, the girls were all chatting around her, talking about their spouses, fiancés, boyfriends, children etc..

After breakfast, the masseuses arrived, giving them facials that made their skin glow and made them look ten times younger. They had massages that totally relaxed their muscles especially Hermione's since she started getting nervous for the wedding. They also had manicures and pedicures that were all lilac to match their gowns while Hermione's was white with glitters galore.

Once their treatments were over, Ginny ordered room service and had some of the food to be served at the reception, be brought to their room for a little tasting as well as their early lunch.

"Wow Mione, I've never tasted anything like this before", Daphne said, "and that's saying something since our family constantly travels",

"According to the chefs, these dishes were from ancient times and that the royalties of the past eaten before",