❤️~❤️~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑔 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛~❤️~❤️

Chapter Song : Paper Rings by Taylor Swift

4 years later.....

Within the last five years, Hermione and Draco's relationship had remained strong. A lot of things had also happened during that time span.

First of all, Lucius, who was locked in Azkaban's top-security cell, passed away due to depression since both Draco and Narcissa abandoned him. Narcissa had left him after she heard of what he did to Hermione and Draco. Now, Narcissa was back to using her birth name, Narcissa Black and Draco would inherit the Malfoy Family Fortune after he marries.

Pansy and Anderson were also sentenced to five years of prison for using an Unforgivable Curse on Astoria and giving Draco Amortentia to fall for Astoria, as well as their other crimes.

Second, Blaise and Daphne are already engaged and they'll be married off later that year. Draco would be Blaise's Best Man while Hermione, one of Daphne's bridesmaids.

Third, Harry and Ginny had gotten married two years ago and they now have a baby boy named James Sirius Potter after Harry's dad James Potter and his godfather Sirius Black. George and Angelina also got married a few months after Harry and Ginny and they also had a baby boy named Frederick Angelo Weasley after George's late twin brother Fred who died in the Second Wizarding War. Bill and Fleur who got married a few months before the Second Wizarding War now had one daughter, Victorie Amara Weasley and another baby coming it's way later in the year. Percy and Audrey also got married a few months back. Finally, Ron had moved on from Hermione and was now dating a Muggle-born witch named Catherine which slightly creeped Hermione out since she and Catherine had a lot of the same characteristics. She, Catherine and Audrey also became friends.

The last new thing is that Bryan Hawkins, Luna's co-Prefect during their time in Hogwarts, and Astoria are officially dating. It turns out Bryan had feelings for Astoria since they were in their Second Year and Astoria started to like him after he saved her from falling off a broomstick during their Flying lessons in First Year. However, Astoria also had feelings for Draco then but then she gave up after being controlled by Pansy.

Now, Draco and Hermione were preparing for a date. But it wasn't a typical candle-lit dinner, Draco finally decided to propose to Hermione and make her a part of the Malfoy Family once and for all.

Draco was standing in front of the full-length mirror in his room, making sure he looked perfect later. He was wearing a sky blue long-sleeved, collared, button-down top, black khaki pants and black Aucberry Diamond-studded shoes. He gelled his hair back and made sure it was sleek and shiny. He sprayed on his favourite cologne which smelled slightly of apples.

After finalising his look, he went to his desk and grabbed the small black velvet box which contained the ring. Next, he went to his bed and grabbed the bouquet of red and pink roses from his bed. He climbed down the stairs, all the way to the Foyer where his mom was sitting for afternoon tea with Beatrice Zabini (Blaise's mom).

"Ah Draco, you're here", Narcissa said, getting off the couch and walking over to her son and hugging him. "Have a fun time with Hermione son, and make sure you bring her home with a ring on her finger",

"Merlin's beard ! Draco Lucius Malfoy, are you going to propose to Miss Granger ?" Beatrice asked, her eyes as big as saucers.

"Um actually I am Auntie", Draco said as Narcissa was fussing around him.

"Mio Dio !" Beatrice exclaimed in Italian. "Why didn't you tell your favourite Auntie that you were getting married ?!", as she said this, Draco started to sweat profusely and his hand went to his neck.