❤️~❤️~𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝐷𝑎𝑦 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠~❤️~❤️

Chapter Song : Afterglow by Taylor Swift

News spread like the wind through Hogwarts and soon, everyone in Hogwarts knew about the breakup of the Power Couple.

Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! Draco thought to himself as he sat on his bed. Everybody knew it. Everybody knew that he tricked Hermione. Everybody knew that he had an "affair" with Astoria. Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! I'll never get her back now !

Draco sighed as he stood up from his bed. He wore his fluffy light green Slytherin slippers and silently left his room. He shuffled across the room towards Hermione's door.

It looked exactly like his, except it had a plaque beside it that read "Head Girl's Dormitory".

Draco cocked his head slightly towards the door. He could hear the sounds of giggling. He had come back to the dorms earlier than Hermione. When she did return, Draco was locked in his room. Little did she know, there was a small crack on the door and Draco could see that she had brought along with her a couple of friends. He also saw them shooting his door daggers. If looks can kill, he would certainly be buried fifteen feet underground already.

Draco let out a small smile as he listened in to Hermione and her friend's laughter. He really wanted to see her like this, happy and not upset because of the things he did.

He sighed and returned to his room where he snuggled into his bed. Soon, he fell asleep.

.............

"Perfect ! Our plan has worked ! MWAHAHAHAHA !", the mysterious "Master" said as the news of Hogwarts' Power Couple's breakup reached him, "This better teach Draco a lesson. Never hook up with a mudblood, especially that goody-two-shoes war heroine Hermione Granger",

"But Master, what if Draco and Hermione get back together ?" Pansy asked.

"Draco wouldn't do it. The things that happened in his relationship should have taught him a lesson. But if he does, then the next phase is kill Hermione Granger. But even if they don't, let's still kill her since then, Draco's heart would surely be crushed. That should definitely get him back to being the blood prejudiced man he once was. MWAHAHAHA !"

After hearing their Master's plan, Pansy smiled. After Granger was killed, Draco would surely be hers. All she had to do was wait.

.............

The next few days passed with Hogwarts feeling the awkward tension between Draco and Hermione.

The once Power Couple of Hogwarts had fell. Even the teachers could sense the tension between them. Especially Slughorn who made the couple partners. They usually work together, but now they are completely ignoring each other although their potions were still a success. Because of this, Slughorn had them separated. Hermione with Ginny and Draco with Maria Bulstrode.

The most to pity were Hermione's and Draco's friends. They watched helplessly as their friends ignored each other in the hallways, not even bothering to say hello to each other.

"What are we going to do now ?" Blaise asked one day as the group of friends except for Hermione and Draco were gathered in the library, discussing the matter at hand.

"I don't know, I don't think those two are even going to get back together. Can't you see the tense atmosphere between them ? It's so intense", Ginny said.