❤️~❤️~𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒~❤️~❤️     

"Mione, are you really- ?" Draco asked for what felt like the umpteenth time that day but was cut off by Hermione.

"Yes I am ! Now please, don't make it harder that it already is by keeping quiet", Hermione spat at him. It was the day after the family engagement dinner and Hermione and Draco were standing outside the Granger Household. They were going to ask for Emmeline's and Michael's consent to go to France and look for Hermione's biological dad.

"Alright, alright, sorry love", Draco said as he stepped back from the door.

Hermione took a deep breath before she placed her fist on the door and knocked.

Moments later, they heard footsteps from the other side and the door opened to reveal Michael Granger.

"Mione, Draco, to what do we owe the pleasure of a visit ?" Michael greeted them as Hermione gave him a one-cheeked kiss and Draco gave him a one-side hug.

"Hey dad, we need to talk to you and mum", Hermione said, her tone dead serious.

"Of course, come in", he moved to the side of the door, "your mum's making pancakes for breakfast." He lead them towards the dining room where he ushered them to sit on the chairs bordering the small, square, wooden table.

"Emmeline, your daughter and future son-in-law are here", Michael hollered into the kitchen as he prepared four cups of coffee.

"No dad, I'll do it", Hermione said as she stood up and grabbed the cups from Michael.

Draco looked sadly at his fiancée. He knew she needed something to distract her for what was going to come next.

"Um....ok", Michael said as he took the seat opposite from Draco as Hermione scurried around the dining room.

"So Draco, what do you do for a living ?" Michael asked him. Draco realised that this was the first time Michael asked about his job and what his family does for a living. He guessed that Michael wasn't like those rich aristocrats who interrogates their child's boyfriend or girlfriend the first time they meet to know where they are in the financial status.

"Well, we have a family business from my mother's side called Black Jewels that was given to my Auntie Bellatrix but Auntie Bella became a Death-Eater instead of continuing the business after she graduated Hogwarts. Then, it was supposed to go to my Auntie Andromeda but she was disowned from the family after she married Uncle Ted, my cousin Tonks' father who is a Muggle. Then it went to my mum but mummy didn't want it so it was closed down",

"Then after the Seconding Wizarding War, mum decided to reopen the business to keep her mind away from all the problems. Now, I started working in the company which she renamed Malfoy Jewels since she wanted me and my future family to continue the business since there was no one else in the family except for Teddy. Supposedly, if Auntie Dromeda wasn't disowned from the family, Teddy would be the next successor of the company but since he's still a child, it would probably go to me and stay as Black Jewels",

"Oh, that's interesting", Michael said as Hermione returned with the coffee and Emmeline with a tray with a stack of pancakes.

"Hi mum", Hermione said, greeting her mum with a one-cheeked kiss and Draco did the same.

"So what brings you two here ?" Emmeline asked as she and Hermione took their seats.

"Well mum", Hermione said as they all started to dig into the pancakes, "after what you told me yesterday, I really want to go to France and-,"

"And meet you're real father ?" Emmeline finished as she took a bite of her pancake. Hermione nodded her head. "I guess you do have a right to meet your real father. But I'm wondering what his family might think after they find out Harold had an illegitimate child with me"