💚~💚~𝐴 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒~💚~💚

Everybody stared as former Death Eater, Draco Malfoy, carried the famous war heroine, Hermione Granger, back inside Hogwarts, bridal style.

        "Draco ? What's going on ?!" Astoria asked once she saw her boyfriend carrying his ex on his arms.

        "I'll tell you everything later Ria, I'll just take Hermione to the Hospital Wing", Draco said. He turned the other way and everybody there cleared a path for him. Carefully, Draco made his way to the Hospital Wing.

        "Ria, what's going on ?!" Daphne asked her sister. She and Blaise had just appeared from the door that led to the Slytherin Common Room and they wanted to know what was going on.

"It was Draco", Astoria said, in between sobs. "He was carrying Hermione....in his arms....bridal style",

"Wait a sec", Blaise said. "Isn't today the day where Draco was supposed to meet that mystery person ?"

"Um yeah, it is today", Daphne confirmed. Suddenly, a look of realisation appeared on her face. "Don't tell me that Draco went to Hogsmeade to meet this mystery person ! What if it really was Lucius ? Did he hurt Hermione ?"

"That's right !" Blaise said. "We need to go to the Hospital Wing right now. We have to make sure that our hunch is correct", Blaise pulled the two Greengrass sisters' arms and dragged them towards the Hospital Wing.

Meanwhile, at the Hospital Wing.....

"Oh my goodness ! What happened to her ?" Madame Pomfrey asked Draco as soon as she saw Hermione's unconscious body.

"I think she was drained Madame Pomfrey", Draco said. As he was telling her what happened, they had placed Hermione's body on a bed nearby.

"How was she drained ?" She asked him.

"Well it's a long story", Draco said. "It all began when......"

"Oh my Merlin !" Pomfrey said once Draco finished telling her the tale. "You need to let Professor McGonagall know that Lucius tried to kill you and-"

"Draco !" Blaise screamed. He and the Greengrass sisters had reached the Hospital Wing. "We, and your mother, told you not to go and you still went to see the mystery person ! We told you not to go 'cause it might be dangerous, and you still went ! What in the name of Merlin is wrong with you ?!"

"First of all", Draco said. "What will we do if I didn't meet this mystery person and he ended up attacking Hogwarts ? Second, what if I did meet him and it was actually something important ?"

"Draco, we already told you, we'll deal with it later !" Daphne said calmly.

"But what if-"

"No more 'but ifs' Draco", Blaise interrupted him. "What happened to you and what happened to Hermione ?"

"Here we go again", Draco muttered under his breath as he began to tell the story.

"I told you it was Lucius !" Daphne said triumphantly. "Why didn't you trust us and not go ?!"

"I already told you Daphne Greengrass, what if he attacked the school", Draco said.

"Ugh ! I don't want to hear this argument again !" Astoria screamed.

"Anyways Draco", Blaise said, completely ignoring Astoria. "What are you planning to do with Hermione now that you remembered everything ?!"

"I have no idea, I think I should-"

"Draco, are you breaking up with me ?!" Astoria asked him while choking on her words.

"Astoria I never said-"

"Isn't it obvious ?!" Astoria suddenly spat at him. "You will break up with me ! I saw that look you had on your face when you were carrying her ! You were so worried ! I know she was your ex and I know that until this day you still love her ! You never loved me, I was just a rebound wasn't I ?!"

"Ria, I never said that you were a-"

"Whatever Draco ! I pretended that you loved me Draco ! I pretended that we loved each other when we actually didn't ! I knew you always loved her !" Astoria spat, pointing at Hermione. "I always tried to think that I was yours, that there wasn't another girl out there that you loved ! But I knew that I was just lying to myself ! We are so done !" Astoria angrily ran out of the Hospital Wing, tears streaming down her face.

"Ria wait !" Daphne screamed after her sister but she didn't hear her anymore for Astoria had already slammed the door. "Is it true ?!" Daphne asked, now looking at Draco. "Is my sister just a rebound to you ? Did you actually love her or were you just a playboy playing with her emotions ?!"

"Daph, let me explain !" Draco said while Blaise was restraining Daphne from punching him.

"Fine !" She said.

"Ok, I never got over Hermione since we broke up. I still love her, until this day. I think dating Astoria was a bit of a rush for me, especially since I sill loved her. I just needed someone to distract me from my heart which was longing for Hermione. I'm sorry for playing with Astoria's emotions",

"You do ?" A weak voice said. Draco turned his head to the bed and saw that Hermione was already awake. She still looked a bit pale.

"'Mione ? You're awake !" Draco said, wanting to kiss his lost love.

"You called me 'Mione ?!" Hermione gasped. "You only called me 'Mione when we were dating. Does this mean you remember everything now ?!"

"Yes I do 'Mione", Draco said, taking her hand. "I remember every single moment we spent together, all because you tried to protect me against my dad. Just like I did",

"I love you Draco", Hermione said, crying tears of joy. "I missed you so much",

"I love you too 'Mione", Draco said. "And I promise that I'll never ever forget you ever again", Draco slowly leaned in to kiss her.

"Cut it out with the smushy stuff you two", Blaise said, interrupting their almost kiss. Merlin, Draco almost forgot that he and Daphne were still there.

"Blaise, you idiot !" Daphne screamed, hitting her boyfriend. "Can't you see that they're getting back together",

"Oops !" Blaise apologised.