💚~💚~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛~💚~💚

A few days later.....

Ok Pansy, get it together ! You can do it ! Pansy mentally gave herself a pep talk as she quietly climbed the steps that lead to the Sixth Year girls' dormitories while holding her wand out for light. You have to do this ! If you don't, then Draco would forever be with that filthy mudblood.

After a few more steps, Pansy reached the floor for the Sixth Year dorms. She read the plaques beside the doors and approached the one where Astoria Greengrass' name was written on.

As quietly as possible, she reached over for the knob and jiggled it. It was locked as she had suspected. Lucky she thought of bringing her wand with her.

"Alohamora", Pansy whispered as she did the proper wand movement. She heard the soft clicking of the lock unlocking and as quietly as possible, she pushed the door opened.

She entered the room, and just like her room, it smelled relaxing with the soft emerald glow serving as night lights.

Pansy slowly tip-toed to the bed at the left-most side of the room and pulled the emerald green curtains back. Because of the green light from candles, she was able to see the face of the person but it wasn't the one she was looking for.

Pansy continued to move around the room. Pulling the curtains back and checking the faces of the girls. She finally found her on the fourth bed from the left.

Just like the others, Astoria Greengrass was sleeping peacefully, her mane of chocolate brown hair covering up most of her face. But it was obvious that it was her since she's the only one in the room that was a brunette.

Pansy moved to the front of the bed and saw a black Lady Dior body bag with the strap studded with diamonds and a gold clasp keeping the bag closed hanging on one of the poles.

Making sure that everyone was asleep, Pansy opened the bag and slipped a small bottle inside. Then she closed the bag again and quietly left the room, locking the door in the process.

A few hours later.....

I hope this plan works. Pansy thought as she entered the Great Hall for breakfast.

It was already the second day of school so that meant Pansy had to wear her robes already. But she did bring her Louis Vuitton body bag with her.

".....I can't believe that the school call this as a school uniform", Maria said. She had been talking ever since they left the dorms. As always, Maria was doing another non-stop blabber about Hogwarts and it's terrible dress code. "I mean they could've at least changed the design. Like get rid of these tacky robes and replace with.....a cashmere vest ! And this terrible sweaters ! It' so uncomfortable ! How can they expect us to...." Pansy didn't listen to Maria's rants anymore as soon as they entered the Great Hall.

Her eyes scanned the room and noticed that Astoria as well as Blaise and Daphne weren't there yet.

Pansy walked ahead of Maria who was now complaining about the shoes. She did a mini catwalk in the space between the Slytherin Table and the wall. She chose a seat close to where Astoria usually sits which was by the front.

"Hey Pansy", Maria called. "Why are we sitting here ? Don't we usually sit in the- ?"

"Just shut up already Maria !" Pansy yelled at her. Maria instantly shut up.

While waiting for her arrival, Pansy began digging in to the food which was the same cereals, bread etc.

Just like everything else about Hogwarts, Pansy hated it since it didn't serve those rare low calorie French delicacies she always has for breakfast back in the villa.