💚~💚~𝐴 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟~💚~💚

Whoosh !
  The sound of someone Apparating could be heard as Draco and Hermione left Azkaban. Soon enough, they appeared in front of the Granger household catching their breaths as they replayed the past events in their heads.

     "'Mione, are you all right ?" Draco asked as they walked towards the door of the Granger household.

     "Yeah, I am", Hermione said. "Thanks for defending me against your dad",

     "No problem 'Mione", Draco said, planting a kiss on Hermione's forehead. "I'll always defend you from the people who won't accept our relationship",

      "Thanks, love", Hermione said.

      They reached the door and before Hermione could knock, the door opened revealing a woman who looked exactly like Hermione.

      "'Mione ! What a surprise, Draco darling !" Hermione was shocked by the sudden greeting of her mother.

     "Oh, mom! I didn't expect you to be here." Hermione nervously said.

"Mione dear, why don't you invite Draco inside?" Her mom cheerfully offered.

"But mom.. Draco is about leave. Aren't you, love?" Hermione said.

"Actually Mione, I can spare some time with Mrs. Granger." Draco smirked.

     As they sat down on the couch, Mrs. Granger was ready to ask him questions about their relationship.

"So, when will you have your wedding ?" Mrs. Granger asked them.

"Mom!!!", Hermione shouted back. "We've only renewed our relationship for about 3 months ! We can't get married yet !"

    "I'm just kidding, 'Mione dear. I just want you two to get married so that I can finally have my first batch of grandchildren !"

     "Mother !" Hermione screamed again.

     "Alright, alright", Mrs. Granger said, smirking. "I'll leave you two to talk." She got up from the sofa and left the room, still smirking.

     "Sorry about my mom, love", Hermione said apologetically.

     "Don't worry about it", Draco said, pulling her closer to him and kissing her forehead. "Parents say that often to their children when they're in a relationship",

      "True", Hermione said.

    "Anyways 'Mione", Draco said, now putting his arm around her. "What would you say to a small picnic in the nearby park this Saturday ?" Draco watched intently as Hermione processed what he just said through her head.

     "Sure Draco, I would love to", Hermione said, smiling her biggest smile.

      "Perfect, I'll see you this Saturday", Draco said, standing up from the chair and heading towards the door. Before he could reach it however, Hermione had already ran towards him and kissed him on the cheek.

     "See you", she said before leaving the living room and heading upstairs.

     Draco smiles slightly at this and places his hand on his cheek before exiting the Granger household.

     Saturday morning finally arrived and Draco was getting ready for his date. He had already planned his outfit which was going to be a grey buttoned-down top with black trousers and a pair of black shoes.

     After getting dressed, he went over to his bathroom sink where he gelled his platinum blonde hair back. Then he sprayed on some cologne. Finally he stepped out of the bathroom and headed over to his desk where he grabbed the rose for Hermione.