💚~💚~𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠~💚~💚

A / N : So this chapter is going to have short scenes where Draco and Hermione and their friends go to plan the perfect wedding. This is basically a filler chapter.

Announcement to Friends

"So Hermione, why did you ask all to come here ?" Ginny asked as she, the Weasleys, Harry and Astoria were all waiting for them to spill the beans with great anticipation.

They were all gathered for lunch at Malfoy Manor's Dining Room which the couple insisted they all went to. While everyone was seated around the table, Draco and Hermione were standing, holding hands, at the head of the table.

It had been nearly a week since Hermione, Draco and Emmeline returned from France. Harold had came to visit them once and he and Hermione had a father-daughter bonding experience together. Harold also promised them that he will help them plan the wedding as much as possible or if his royal duties will allow him.

"Well, friends, Draco and I would like to tell you than we're um....", Hermione said, "....well, we're engaged !" Hermione raised her left hand and showed off the engagement ring.

"Merlin's beard ! Finally ! You're engaged !" Ginny screamed as she jumped out of her seat and ran over to hug her friend, "finally, the Heavens answered our prayers ! I thought the two of you will never get married !"

"Wow, I never knew you were so excited for our engagement", Hermione said as Ginny went to give Draco a hug.

"Well, congratulations Mione", Harry and Ron said as they went over to hug their best friend.

"Hi Jamie", Hermione said, carrying her godson on her arms. He had previously been on his father's arms and lucky he was since he would've fallen from Ginny's excitement at the news of the engagement.

Jamie or his real name James Sirius was the perfect blend of both of his parents. He had messy auburn brown hair and the same brown eyes as his mother.

After them, the Weasleys came to congratulate the couple.

Then came Astoria who excitedly told the couple, "OMG, congratulations you two", she hugged them both, "Daphne and Blaise would be thrilled to know that you're engaged now ! I'll owl them tonight !",

"Thanks Ria", Draco said.

Blaise and Daphne had just recently gotten married and were now on their two-week honeymoon in Italy.

"Why didn't you announce your engagement when they were still here ?" Astoria asked them.

"Well, we wouldn't want to destroy Blaise's and Daphne's special day with the announcement of our engagement",

"Good point", Astoria said, "so when are you going to start planning for the big day ?"

"As soon as possible", Draco answered, wrapping his arms around Hermione, "I want everyone to know that Hermione is the new Lady Malfoy as soon as possible",

"Well, if you want us to get married earlier, you better help with the planning", Hermione said.

"Of course I will", Draco said, planting a kiss on Hermione's scalp.

Venue

A few days since the announcement of the engagement, Draco and Hermione had started looking for venues for the wedding. They had decided on a traditional church wedding with the reception in a hotel. However, Draco was having a hard time persuading Hermione to have a big wedding with a lot of people since she wanted a simple wedding with a few close friends and relatives.