mc

Michael Clifford

I went to the place the guy told me to meet him at, which was the park. I got out of my car and made a beeline for the swings. I sat on the swings for a good five minutes when a car pulled in behind of mine. A guy got out of it and started walking over to me, but I quickly put my head down like the idiot I am.

"Hey." I looked up to see him. Him would be Sam.

"Hi." He smiled and sat down beside of me.

We talked until it was about three am at the park. I'm surprised nobody came and yelled us or killed us. All of a sudden my phone started ringing, I looked to see it was Trixie.

"Answer it, I don't mind." So I did.

T- Michael Gordon Clifford! Where are you at three in the morning?

M- Trixie-

T- I've been looking everywhere for you! I almost got kidnapped while doing so, but still!

M- Are you okay?

T- I will be when you pick me up, I'm low key scared because I was legit screaming. Mike, help me. Shit!

I heard feet running on the road so I looked to see Trixie and someone following her.

"Will you stop running? It's me!" Someone yelled from behind her.

"Who's me?" She asked while stopping like an idiot.

"Calum! You're boyfriend!" Boyfriend? Calum? Oh no.

"Christ sakes, Cal! I'm on the phone!" She scolded.

"Boyfriend?" I yelled. Oh wait, Sam's here and I'm in public. Oops.

"Michael?" Calum and Trixie asked in unison while looking at me.

I nodded as they started coming over.

"Boyfriend?" Trixie and I asked in unison.

"You." She said as Calum got behind her and wrapped his arms around her. They actually looked really cute.

"This is Sam." I said while looking beside of me at Sam who was looking at the three of us.

"Hi." He smiled.

"You like Michael?" Calum asked.

"Yeah." Sam nodded causing my eyes to slightly bulge out of the sockets.

"That's very good." Calum turned his gaze back to me.

"When you're done on your date can you take Trix and I home with you?" I nodded.

"You're the best! Can I have the keys, I'm scared." Trixie smiled. I threw her the keys causing her and Calum to run over to the car.

"Babe, no! Cal! No! I'm telling'!"

"You come in the back with me!"

"No! I wanna hangout with Mike in the front and have complete control over the music selection!" Calum huffed and got in the back.

"You're lucky I really like you!"

"That's not what you were saying before I left!" The doors closed to the car and it stayed dark in there.

I shook my head and looked back over at Sam who looked at me.

"They're loud." I nodded.

"They've always been, it's nice to hear them like that."

He nodded right as Trixie opened her door.

"Ash ate a whole piece of toast and didn't throw up yet! I'm scared!" She exclaimed while looking at me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Luke's!"

"No! We're not going! He's gonna trick you!" She furrowed her eyebrows and titled her head to the side.

"We're not going to Luke's place. Remember, we're not talking to Luke or Ashton at the moment?" I asked.

"Yeah, but what if he doesn't feel good?"

"He's a big boy, he can take care of himself." She scoffed and turned in her seat.

"That's what yous all say and look at yous! I have to take care of yous like yous are three." Now she was gonna get an attitude.

"Trixie!" She got out of the car and started yelling.

"I'm walking home! Wherever that is!" She slammed the door closed and started walking. She stopped when she got to the end of the sidewalk and started crying as Calum got up to her.

"C'mon, let's go back to the car. If Ashton throws up he'll be fine, Luke's with him. It's okay right now."

"I want a freezee pop!" Trixie hiccuped after a bit of calming down.

"You should go." Sam said causing me to slightly jump.

"I'm sorry abo-"

"It's fine, I get it." He said while nodding.

I nodded and stood up.

"Thanks by the way."

"Text me." I nodded and went over to the car. I got in the drivers seat to hear Trixie sniffling.

"You got freezee pops, Mike?" She asked.

"I might." She nodded.