ch

Calum Hood

Sleep.

That's all I want to do is sleep. I can't though. I mean, I probably could, it's just I also don't want to now that it's gotten this far. I know I need to sleep, it's so evident I need sleep. I'm always stumbling, I don't pay attention, my eyes are bloodshot, I have huge dark bags under my eyes, I'm looking older than I actually am. I'm worn out. I keep pushing myself to do something every minute I'm awake which is tiring.

"Jesus Christ, Calum! Go to the doctors!" Trixie yelled from the living room where she was cleaning up. That's all she does, she cleans, cooks, takes care of her family like a mother, she even has a full time job every day of the week.

"I'm fine, Trix." I assured her while going into the living room to see Michael laying on the couch smiling, on his phone.

"Cal, you haven't slept in like forever. You can't keep doing this, you're sleep deprived. You're sick, you need sleep." She said looking at me.

She looked tired, I bet she is.

"Take a break."

"I can't."

"Make them clean!"

"They do!" I raised my eyebrow at her. She sat down on the coffee table and looked down. I went over and sat beside of her causing her to lay her head on my shoulder.

"Make them have some responsibility, you can't keep doing everything."

"I know. I'm just so used to it." She said causing me to chuckle.

"Aren't we all?" She chuckled and nodded.

"I hope we'll be okay one day."

"What if we don't?" Michael asked from behind us.

"We can always dream, Mike." I looked back at him to see him looking in the kitchen at Ashton. He was still staring at his cold pancake from about an hour ago. Luke was also in there with him watching him.

"That's all we have left by now." Trixie murmured.

"Dreams."