lh

Luke Hemmings

We're all worried about Trixie and each other, but mostly Trixie at the moment because of what happened. She's so used to basically being a mother and now she can't really do that. She Can with us just not as hardcore.

"Maybe if you would fucking clean up!" Trixie yelled while coming out to the kitchen where me, Calum, and Ashton were eating breakfast.

"It's fine!" Michael called as he came out from the hallway.

"It's disgusting, Michael! I can't wait until yous all leave so I can clean this place." She muttered while grabbing Ashton's fork and knife from his hands. She cut his french toast up, poured a little bit of syrup on the cut pieces of French toast because she doesn't like a lot of syrup and put a little piece to Ashton's mouth.

"This piece, that's it, Ash." I really wish he would eat, he's getting super thin and is looking sick.

"Trix-"

"Please? Just this one." He opened his mouth so she fed it to him knowing he couldn't win. He'd always eat one piece of whatever Trixie made, he only does it for her.

"Thank you." He nodded as he had his signature disgusted look on his face. Trixie sat down and ate about five pieces of the french toast before getting up and cleaning something so Michael sat where she was sitting.

"C-can I ha-have another piece, Mike?" Ashton stuttered causing us all to look at him.

Michael pushed the plate towards him. Ashton just looked at the food in front of him. Instead of eating another piece he grabbed the plate and threw it in the floor really madly as a few tears dropped off of his face. Oh no, this isn't good.

"Buddy, c'mer." Trixie said while going over to him.

"It's okay to get mad sometimes." It's like nothing was wrong with her, she was the 'normal' one while the four of us weren't.

I looked at the mess on the floor and decided to clean it up. I hope we all get our shit together someday, I really hope.