lh

Luke Hemmings

He never stopped. Michael never stopped self-harming. We all thought he did, he said he did. He lied to us.

"I don't want to do this! Why won't that get through your head?" Michael yelled as him and Trixie were in the bathroom. He kept asking her for a good five minutes until she yelled at him.

"Because you're my best friend! I don't want to loose my best friend!"

"I'm not that important!"

"Yes you are! Just because you don't think you are doesn't mean you aren't to somebody else!"

"She should really take her own advice." Ashton mumbled.

He needs to shut up. He's the one that made me send that girl to Calum's house just because Ashton likes Trixie now. I know it's against our friend promise, but I don't care if Trixie and Calum are dating. They've always had this weird connection, it was bound to happen. I just can't believe Ashton likes Trixie, I mean she's always been nice to him, he must've taken it the wrong way.

"Why are you being a dick to her all of a sudden?" Calum asked.

"Why didn't you tell us yous are dating?" Ashton fired back.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" Trixie asked while coming out with Michael behind her.

"Why'd you tell us you stopped self-harming?" I asked looking up at Michael. We're all full of questions today.

We all looked at each other for a bit until we all landed our gaze on Michael.