ch

Calum Hood

Trixie and I made up, as in we're now dating. Nobody knows we are, we're also slightly confused about being together.

"What's going on between you two?" Luke asked with his eyebrows furrowed. Trixie was currently sitting on me and I pulled her closer occasionally.

"Nothing. Why?" Trixie asked as I looked over at Ashton who was glaring at me. He can't know, nobody knows. Maybe Michael told him, Michael said he wouldn't though.

"Yous seem close, too close." Luke said.

"We've gotten closer. Nothings going on." Trixie assured him.

"Then who gave you that hickey?" Ashton asked. I looked at Trixie's neck to see a hickey. That was from last night, oops.

"Hickey?" Trixie got up and went over to a mirror which was on the wall. She got on her tip-toes and looked at the hickey that she already knew was there. She turned around and looked at him.

"I went to this guy's house last night, stuff happened." She nodded.

She came back over and sat back down on me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Thanks a lot." She hissed when the boys started talking about something.

"They have to get the hint." She rolled her eyes and looked back at the boys.

She kept looking at Michael who was being really quiet and looking at the ground.

"Mikey!" She shot off of me and went over to him. She grabbed his elbows and tried pulling him up, but he wouldn't.

"Michael, get up!" He mumbled something that she obviously heard. Trixie moved so I could see Michael more, his wrists were all bloody and cut.

He didn't stop.