td

Trixie Davis

The guys were going to be in a band. Somehow they all fell apart. They were going to make it big, be okay. Now they're not. They're all struggling. I wish they didn't fall apart so they can be okay.

I went out to the living room to see Luke playing an acoustics guitar on the couch.

"I kinda wish we were still in that band." He said as I sat on the chair.

"So do I." They always said I'd be their band mom since I'm always keeping them in line. I looked at the ground as Luke started humming one of the many songs him and the guys wrote.

I heard footsteps so I looked towards the hallway to see Ashton and Michael coming out.

"Shhh, I think Calum's trying to sleep. I gave him sleepy stuff." Michael 'whispered'. We nodded and just lounged around until I heard crying from down the hallway.

I got up and went back to Michael's room to see and hear Calum crying. I went in more and sat on the bed beside of him. He looked at me and hugged my torso while crying into me. I looked at the door to see Michael, Ashton, and Luke standing and watching.

"I'm so tired!" Calum cried into me.

"I know you are, you have to try and sleep though."

"I am!"

I laid down and let him snuggle into me as he calmed down. After a good fifteen or so minutes later, little snores left his mouth.

"He's sleeping?" Ashton whispered.

I nodded while looking down at Calum who's face was red, wet and his mouth was open. Calum's finally sleeping, he did it.