uf

Us Five

While Calum and Trixie slept the three boys went out to the living room and lounged.

"Anybody hungry?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." Ashton croaked. He's been trying to eat for about two weeks now. He's been trying to for Trixie, every time she gives him food he'll take a bite or two and actually keep it down.

"What do you want?" Michael asked.

Ashton shrugged and sunk further into the couch, he didn't want to eat but he knew he had to. Michael and Luke got up and went into the kitchen and started looking for food to eat. After a good three minutes they decided on eating some toast with Vegemite, that used to be Ashton's favorite thing to eat, but now, well y'know.

"What level do you want your toast at, Ash?" Michael asked.

"Four." Somehow Luke heard him so he adjusted the dial to level four for Ashton's toast.

Ashton went out to the kitchen when he heard the toast pop up. Michael pointed to the table so Ashton sat at the table. Luke brought the toast over to Ashton and set it in front of him.

"At least a bite." Michael said as he went over to the toaster to put his toast in at the level he wanted.

Ashton picked up the piece of toast with Vegemite on it and took a bite. He missed it, but he also hated it which he wasn't the fondest of. After chewing the bite of toast for a bit he swallowed it, keeping it down.

"You did it!" Michael cheered, happily.

Ashton slightly smiled at Michael and Luke who were watching Ashton. Ashton felt uncomfortable with them watching him eat, it made him want to throw up even more.

Keep it down, you don't need to eat anymore.

Ashton sat there the rest of the time as the two boys ate their two pieces of toast with a drink.

One day I'll be like them again, one day.