ai

Ashton Irwin

The five of us got to Michael's house with Trixie snoring on Michael's shoulder. Luke got out of the car and went over to Michael's door, opened it, and grabbed Trixie.

"C'mon." He mumbled.

He went straight over to the door and went in, the door closed and you could see the lights being turned on.

"Do you think she's gonna go back?" Michael asked as we all got out of the car.

"Maybe. They're still her family." Calum said as we watched Luke lay Trixie down on a bed.

"Did you see how done she was though?" I asked.

They nodded. We all grabbed a bag and went into Michael's apartment to see Luke making tea at the counter. Trixie came out with a blanket wrapped around her and looked at the four of us.

"What do I do?" She asked while pulling the blanket closer to her.

"Don't think about it right now." Michael said. She nodded and sat at the table, she pulled her legs up and hugged them. She looked exhausted.

Once Luke was done with the tea, he took it over to Trixie and set it in front of her.

"It'll all be okay." He said as he moved her hair.

"For who?"

"All of us." She nodded. You could tell she didn't believe him, we all knew we wouldn't be okay. We're all slowly getting worse, we're just waiting for when it comes.