mc

Michael Clifford

I'm going on that date today with that guy. We've been talking recently and I want to apologize for the times I didn't go out with him.

"Mike?" Trixie asked as I went out to the living room where she was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah?"

"Have fun. I know you haven't had much fun recently, I want you to have a good time." She nodded as I went over to her and sat beside of her.

"I'll try." I chuckled as I looked at her neck when I saw a bruise. I looked at it more to realize it was a hickey. This bitch.

"Who gave you this hickey?" I asked causing her eyes to go wide and her to immediately shoot up so she was standing.

"Oh look at the time."

"Trixie!" I ran after her as she ran to the door.

"Calum gave it to me!" She yelled when I turned her around.

My jaw dropped as I just looked down at her. Our best friend gave her a hickey? That's unbelievable.

"Calum Thomas Hood?" She nodded.

"We think we like each other, but we're not sure. We think we only like each other because I'm helping him sleep." She explained.

"You better cover that up. If Ash or Luke find out they'll freak out." The five of us made a promise way back when we all became best friends to never date, kiss (unless crucial), fuck, etc. another best friend. I can't believe Calum and Trixie broke that promise, but I also understand where they're coming from.

"We didn't mean to. It was the spur of the moment." She murmured with her hands behind her and her head hung low.

"It's okay, I won't tell the guys, I'm not mad. I'm just shocked." She nodded and looked up at me.

"You're date should be here, plus I have to go talk to Luke about his day." That's what Trixie does. She goes from one of our houses to the next if we're not all together and helps us with our problems. I'm lucky she doesn't know I still self-harm, that would break her little heart and we don't want that.

"I'll see ya later, Mike. Love you."

"Love you too." She smiled and hugged me.

She let go after a bit and left leaving me alone in my half messy apartment. I went back in the living room and decided to sit down until it was time to leave. I'm honestly excited yet nervous, I've never went out with a guy before. I'm curios to see how it'll go, hopefully good.