uf

Us Five

The four boys were still at Trixie's house when she tried to lay down the law with her siblings. Calum had to help her.

"You're not our mom!" Trixie's brother, Nolan challenged. He was dick, he's always been.

"I'm the closest thing to a mom yous are ever going to get! I'm the one that does everything while yous fuck around!"

"You can always leave." Trixie smiled and went upstairs with her four best friends behind her.

She went into her room and started putting clothes and whatnot into a backpack.

"Wanna stay at mine?" Michael asked from the door.

Michael was suppose to be going on that date tonight, I don't think that's going to happen. Ashton went over to Trixie and slightly touched her arm causing her to look at him.

"She doesn't even do anything." Trixie's sister, Delilah said while going past Trixie's room along with a few of her other siblings.

"C'mon, let's go." Ashton said while grabbing Trixie's backpack that had a lot, well it was mostly clothes, but there wasn't a lot of other stuff in the bag.

Trixie went over to the three other boys and led them outside where Luke's car was parked.

"Can't we just runaway?" She asked as Michael and Calum sandwiched her in the backseat.

They've all thought about it, running away. It would be so much better, maybe.

"One day, just not right now." Luke spoke, that was about the third time he spoke that night.

Trixie nodded and leaned her head on Michael's shoulder, falling asleep.