mc

Michael Clifford

I went out to the kitchen to see Calum sitting on a chair looking out of the window with his eyes looking like they're going to pop out of his head.

"I can't do this anymore, Mike." He said.

"I need sleep."

"You need to go to a doctor." He groaned and laid his head back. Calum hates doctors, he always has for as long as I can remember.

I went over to the counter and turned on the water boiler. {an: is that what it's called?} I looked back at Calum to see his eyes closed, he really needs sleep.

"Will you make me some tea?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah."

Once I was done making our teas I sat down across from him at the table.

"Do you think you're going on that date with that guy?" Calum asked while grabbing the cup.

"No, I didn't even tell him I couldn't come." I shook my head.

"You should really get yourself out there. You're the only one that actually has there shit together. You stopped self-harming, you're doing better than us." If only that was true. I did stop, for three days. Then I started again, nobody knows. They all still think I stopped, I can't tell them I relapsed.

"Totally have my shit together." I muttered as I sipped my tea. If only they knew.