Chapter 40: It's safe

Taylor's POV

When we got to Nina's house, we told Nina's parents about what we were going to do this afternoon. They demanded me to keep Nina safe, so I promised them I would. Afterwards I called my parents, saying them to bring as many good witches as they could to where we were going to kill Elizabeth.

After that we tried to relax and watch some television, but it wouldn't work, we were to stressed out about this afternoon. When it was finally time to leave, we took a deep breath and got in the car. We drove to my house first to get the gun. My parents made it even more powerful so Elizabeth wouldn't survive this time. After Elizabeth is shot, Kylie needs to be away from her so Elizabeth won't survive this. Otherwise she could feed and get better again, like last time.

I send Kylie a text, asking her if she was on her way with Elizabeth and she told me they were. I showed Nina the text and she smiled, knowing Elizabeth was going to get what she deserved, she killed and hurt enough people. Today that was all going to end.

We arrived at our destination and hid ourselves behind the trees, I saw my parents and families I knew very well. They all had weapons against Elizabeth, we were going to win, I knew for sure. I only hope she isn't at her most powerful, otherwise Elizabeth could cause some major destruction...

We all went silent when we saw a car driving towards here, it was Elizabeth's car. I saw Kylie and Elizabeth talking, but it looked like they were in some kind of fight. Suddenly I saw what I feared the most...she used her powers against Kylie!

_________________________________________

Kylie's POV

When Taylor and Nina had left, I got back upstairs to Elizabeth and saw her sitting on my bed. "So, what are we going to do now?" she asked me, once I entered the room.

"Let's watch a movie." I said as I showed her a movie, I needed to keep her busy until it's time to go.

She took the movie out of my hands and looked at it before looking back at me. "Sure, sounds fun." she said and handed it back to me. I smiled at her and put the disk in and went to lay next to her on my bed. "I like this, us two, close together." she said as she pulled me even closer to her. Her hands trailed down to the tattoo, she wanted to feed, but this time I stopped her.

"You have fed enough." I said stern, she knew I could get mad if she fed to much.

"But I enjoy the feeling and - "

"No Elizabeth, you know you need to listen to me." I said stern to which she nodded. "Good, now just hold me and let's watch the movie."

________________________________________

When the movie was over, I turned the television off and looked back at Elizabeth. "So, I guess I get going then?" she said and took her stuff.

"No, I want to go somewhere with you." I said, holding her hands.

She looked at it and smiled, afterwards she looked at me. "Where to?"

"Anywhere. Let's go." I said and pulled her with me to her car. We both got in her car and she started the engine.

"Where do I need to go to?" she asked as she was driving.

I pretended to think and looked outside the window. "Let's go to there." I said and pointed to the forest that was in the distance.

"Sure." she said and drove towards there.

While we were driving, I felt Elizabeth's gaze on me sometimes but I ignored it. I looked outside the window and jumped a little when I felt my phone vibrate. I discretely looked at it and saw I had a text from Taylor, she asked me if Elizabeth and I were on our way. I decided to just show my phone to Elizabeth and started typing an answer to Taylor, saying we were almost there.