Chapter 9: Making love

Kylie's POV

I woke up with a sore body. I blinked a few times to get the sleep out of my eyes, but also to get my eyes to adjust to this light. Once I got a good sight of the room, I noticed this wasn't my bedroom. This wasn't my bed.

I wanted to move, but something held me. "Hey, did you sleep well?" I heard someone say from behind me in a sleepy voice. This can't be true, please tell me this isn't true! I turned around and saw Miss Moore laying next to me...naked!

I immediately looked underneath the sheets to my own body, I was naked too! Did we do what I think we did?! This can't be true, this couldn't have happened, I wouldn't let it!

I didn't say a single word to her, I wanted to get away as fast as possible. I got out of her embrace and searched for my clothes on the ground. When I saw them, I wanted to reach for them, but Miss Moore pulled me back to her. She went to lay on top of me, now I could feel everything from her on me and let me tell you, I didn't felt anything at all.

She caressed my face before leaning in and kissing my lips, she started kissing me passionately and went to lay between my legs, she pushed her hips against my own and that's when I moaned. Alright, I had to admit, that felt good. But that doesn't entirely mean I have feelings for her...

I pulled back and looked at her. "What happened?" I asked just above a whisper.

"Did you forgot about last night?" she asked, kinda looking hurt.

"I just don't know what was real and what was a dream." I lied, which made her smile, that's why I lied.

"Well, we kissed during detention." she said, afterwards she kissed me. "You wanted to get out of the classroom, so we did." she said as she trailed kisses down my jaw to my ear. "We came to my house and that's when we made love." she whispered in my ear. "And I loved the sounds you made." she said as she kissed down my neck. She sucked on my soft spot, leaving a mark for sure.

"But this is illegal." I said out of breath, closing my eyes and tilting my head back so she had more access to which I felt her smile.

"I know, but it feels so damn good." she said as she kissed further down to my breasts. She cupped the left one with her hand and kissed the right one. Her tongue twirled around the nipple before she took it into her mouth to suck on it.

"Oh Miss..." I moaned. I'm surprised that this feels so good, thinking about the fact I really didn't had feelings for her. I didn't understand anything. Even her story didn't make sense to me. Why would I want to get out of school with her to 'make love'? Really, that didn't even cross my mind. Thinking about it, I had sex with my teacher... This is going to be, in every single way, very difficult.

"You like that, don't you?" she whispered in a seductive tone. I nodded. She kissed down further. "Let's see what you think about this." she said as she started licking me down there.

"Oh Miss!" I moaned loud and pulled her head closer to my center.

She licked and sucked harder and inserted her tongue even deeper. My hips started to shook uncontrollably. She held them still and kept licking and sucking even harder. I tilted my head back into the pillow, feelings exploded everywhere. I've never felt like this in my entire life, what's happening to me?

I felt I was close and so did Miss Moore, I was about to come. Her hands moved back upwards and massaged my breasts roughly. I pulled Miss Moore even closer and that's when I came.

After licking me clean, she pulled herself back up to me and looked at me. "Did you like that?" she asked out of breath. I nodded and tried getting my breathing back to normal. Miss Moore decided to help me and kissed me deeply, allowing me to taste myself on her lips and tongue. She kissed me in a slow pace so I could get my breathing back to normal.

After awhile of kissing, Miss Moore pulled away and looked at her clock. "We need to get ready for school." she said, afterwards she kissed me once on the lips and got up. That's when I saw her naked body for the first time. She had a nice body, not to complain or anything, but like I already said, I didn't felt anything for her. I got up too, got dressed and headed downstairs. I took some cereals and poured it into a bowl and went to sit at the table. I'm surprised that I know where everything was put away here.

Miss Moore came downstairs too and ate a slice of bread. She made some coffee and gave me a cup too. After we were ready, she told me to get in her car, she would give me a ride to school, and would drop me of close to school, not in front of it.

We were currently in the car, it was silent for awhile until she talked. "So, did you like it?" she asked, but I knew she wasn't talking about breakfast we just had.

I sighed deep. "Look, I don't know what the hell happened or what got into me last night, but - "

"Kylie, did you like it?! Just answer my question!" she said, raising her voice.

I sighed deep. "Yes, I liked it."

When she heard that, she smiled. "I knew you would."

After a few minutes we arrived at the spot she was going to drop me of. "Thanks for the ride, Miss." I said as I wanted to get out of the car, but Miss Moore grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the car.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her lips started moving and so did mine, I couldn't help it, they had to. Kissing her felt really good, I needed it. Her hands trailed down to my waist and pulled me on top of her. My hips started to push against hers in a circular movement, I wanted to stop, I really did, but something in me kept going. Miss Moore started to unbutton my shirt and that's when I knew she wanted to 'make love' again. I tried my hardest to pull away from her but it wouldn't work, I wanted her, I really wanted her.

After awhile we were both naked, in the back seat, on top of each other. This time however, I was on top of her, pushing my hips against hers aggressively, each push more aggressively, harder than the previous one. I kept doing this until we both came. That's when I layed my head in the hook of her neck, breathing heavily just like her. She caressed my naked back, trying to calm me down.

"Wow." she said as her breathing got almost back to normal. "That was amazing."

"We need to go to school." I said, still a little out of breath. I got up and searched for my clothes and started to dress myself.

"Yeah, we should." she said and started to dress herself too.

When we were both ready, I got out of the car, but before I was out completely she talked again. "Do I see you tonight?"

"Yes, pick me up at 7pm."