Chapter 12: Witchcraft

Kylie's POV

My eyes opened by the sound of footsteps. I didn't move but looked around, it was dark so I didn't saw much. I was laying in a bed, but it wasn't mine, so I'm guessing it's Miss Moore's. As I looked back up, I saw the dark figure standing a few feet away. That scared me to death, I honestly thought I got ride of it, I thought I was safe again. How did it even got inside, I remember Miss Moore locking her front door...

As I was watching I saw the dark figure coming closer and closer. With each step it took, my heartbeat went faster. I started to sweat and to breathe faster, mentally preparing myself to die.

When it stood in front of me, I closed my eyes, but not entirely, I kept it open for just a bit so I could at least see what was happening. I saw it's hand coming up to me, alright this is it, it's going to touch me. When it did, I got to scared and shot up, but the dark figure didn't disappear just like it always did. I looked at it and breathed even faster, my heart went wild and I was sweating like crazy. Should I be scared now?

It came closer and that's when I shouted.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Miss Moore asked as she pulled me into her.

I looked around and saw we were laying in her bed, together. It was a dream? It was all just a dream? Thank God!

"Did you had a nightmare?" she asked as she caressed my face. I nodded and that's when she pulled me closer to her. "Don't worry, you're safe, it's over now." she said while she rubbed my back.

I looked back up at her. "Thanks, Miss." I said, afterwards I smiled.

She smiled back. "You can call me Elizabeth."

I gulped at the mentioning of that name, the name that was tattooed on my lower back. Would she really be the one who put it there? But then again, how could she have put it there?

"Alright, Elizabeth." I said and smiled at her.

"Tell me about that nightmare you had."

"I'd rather forget about it." I said as I went to lay on my back.

"Please, I want to know." she pleaded and layed her head onto my chest. I liked this, I felt like the dominant now.

"Alright. I was alone in this really dark house, I heard noises and I was scared I was going to die." I said, it wasn't the truth, but it certainly was close to it.

"My poor girl. I'll protect you from everything." she said as she went to lay on top of me. I had to see that coming, how could I not have?

I smiled before answering her. "Thanks, Elizabeth. But since when am I your girl?" I asked, I didn't meant it to be, but it sounded like I was flirting with her.

Elizabeth obviously noticed and enjoyed it. "Since you're moaning that when we have sex."

I got as red as a tomato, but was curious to find out. "What do I say?"

"You really want me to do an imitation?"

"Yep, I want to know."

"Alright, you asked for it. So pretend I'm laying underneath you, alright?"

"Or we could just switch places." I said and flipped us over. "Now imitate me."

"Alright. So you would do like..." she wrapped her arms around my waist and opened her legs so I slid in between them. "Now place one hand onto my left breast and the other one next to my waist."

"Why would I - "

"Just do it." she said, and so I did. "Alright, we always have sex like this. So you would be like: Oh Miss... Oh babe, don't stop... Oh God yes... Oh babe..." she said while she pushed her hips against mine, which turned me on a little bit. "So yeah, you moan it."