Taehyungs Party [pt2]

Start from the beginning

"Oo yes! Then we wouldnt get trampled but everyone!" He laughs

"Haha yeah, here." He throws a towel at me.

"Put this towel over there, that way when you change, you can cover up until you make it outside." He smiles.

"Thanks, well im going to go change in Jins bathroom, can i have my swimsuit?" Jimin opened his bag he brought with him hanging me my swimsuit. He held it for me so i didnt have to carry it by hand all the way here.

I made my way for Jins bedroom bathroom and shut the door.

Good thing im wearing waterproof make up.

I began to change out of the dress, but forgetting i couldnt reach the zipper.

I turned around opening the door, walking out into Jins room.

"Jimin can y-" he was more than half way done taking his shirt off, revealing his perfect body. Holy Shit, whos built like that.

I knew i would have seen him without his shirt in the pool I just didnt think about the circumstances.

"Like what you see?" Jimin said with a smug smirk plastered onto his face.

"I um- yah know.." Crap what do i do?!

"Im just kidding... maybe, but what did you need?" He asked moving closer to me.

"I was uh- wondering if you could unzip my dress." He smirked, looking like he had an idea in mind.

"Yeah sure." I turned around, feeling his touch against my skin as he pulled down the zipper.

I felt like Jimin was closer than usual, i swore i was able to feel his breath against my neck.

Once he spoke i knew he was very close.

"There you go.." He said, his breath hitting the crook of my neck, with every word he spoke.

I turned around to face him. He was centimeters away, i didn't like where this was going.

"Th-thank you." I stepped back, trying to create some distance between us but didnt quite work as he moved forward everytime I stepped back.

Finally i hit the wall, not being able to move anywhere.

He placed his hand on the wall, on the right side of me, blocking me from going straight into the bathroom.

He leaned in close, close enough where i was able to feel his body heat radiating onto me.

"Am i making you nervous?" He asked, smirking to himself when i struggled to answer.

"Am i?" He asked agaim, this time i nodded a yes and he grew this smug look across his face.

"Good." He just stood there watching me for a few moments. But of course, the door opened, revealing Jin followed by, of course, Jungkook.

"It should be in here somewh-" Jin saw us, he was a bit lost but then shouted.

"No! Not in my room! You can NOT do this in my room!" Jin shouted, Jungkook looked hurt but angry, he literally shot daggers at Jimin, but when he looked at me, he looked more sad and maybe even betrayed..

"Jin, Its not what you think.." Jimin laughed moving away from me.

"Really? Then why is your shirt off and her dress is unzipped, ready to come off?" Jin asked, Jimin looked me then back at Jin. Honestly, not knowing that we came up her to change, it actually looks like were about ready to do something...

I see why Jin is upset.

I looked in Jungkooks direction and see him rub his face, he looked upset.

He removed his hands from his face, his eyes looked like he wanted to.. cry? Why would he want to cry? He looked at me one last time and walked out. I followed after him.

"Jungkook wait!" I was able to feel Jimins and Jins eyes on us as we both made our way out of the room.

"Jungkook, i said wait!" I shouted a little more angrily. He stopped in his tracks but didnt turn around.

"Look at me." I said hoping he'd face me, but he didn't.

I walked over to him and stood right infront of him. He avoided eye contact with me, until i rose my hands up to his face. Moving his head towards me, he still avoided eye contact.

"Jungkook, look at me please." He hesitated to look me in the eyes, but he eventually did.

"I dont know what to say other than im sorry y/n. I really am sorry. It hurts me to see you so close to someone else..." He looked down at the ground, trying to hide the fact that he was about to start tearing up.

"Jungkook..." He cut me off.

"I know i hurt you.. and i know we werent really a true thing... but what i did was stupid, and i should have done better.. I really hate that i hurt you..." At this point i just pulled him into a tight hug, he hugged me back so tight. We just stood there for a few moments.

"I forgive you Jungkook." I was able to feel his smile form as he snuggled himself in between my should and neck. I smiled resting my head on him, but as i did so, i looked forwards catching Jimins eyes on us.

He looked like he was just done.. he now looked pained..

We just looked at each other until he made his way back into Jins room.

I felt terrible, but i still didnt move. I stayed in Jungkooks arms a little while longer.

I missed him

"Im just going to zip this back up for you.." Jungkook chuckled, zipping up my dress.

I completely forgot i had it unzippped.

-