*𝟚𝟙*

"w-what?" taehyung stammered out, gulping out of fear after. this was a moment that could ruin his close future. this is what tae wanted to avoid.

"you heard me, son." mr kim seethed, his eyes narrowed as he said 'son'.

"i-... uh-..." taehyung stammered continually. he didn't know what to say.

his whole world came crashing down, his father knew.
how?

his father was going to tear him and jungkook apart, take his little human of happiness away from him, the dark cloud of loneliness and sadness would loom over him once again.

he couldn't go back to that, not again.

in all honesty he couldn't fully remember a life with out jungkook, he knew they had only been together for a few months, but they truly were magical months. he had blocked out his past, fully. all he could remember was darkness.

"taehyung! tell me this instant!" his father bellowed, snapping him out of his thoughts.

even being completely terrified, he stayed quiet. if he didn't speak his father couldn't get anything out of him.

mr kim let out a low chuckle, accompanied by a menacing smirk.

"fine." he spoke. "if you won't tell me, ms. choi here will." he said, his arm out stretched in the direction of where ms choi stood.

she didn't look mean, she looked put together. she wasn't villainous like the tales told. she looked scared.

taehyungs heart picked up.

"gladly." she smiled, a smile on her lips.  taehyung would call it evil, "well, around 12:10 AM, i went to check on master taehyung-." taehyung grimaced at the name. "-i heard murmurs from out side his door so, i went to check."

taehyung wanted to scream, wanted to call her out on something, anything.

but he couldn't... not when his father was here, while he was in control.

"i saw nothing then... but mr taehyung was all dishevelled... i thought i'd take a peak in later..."

taehyungs jaw dropped. "s-she isn't aloud to do that!" he yelled. "i-, staff are not aloud in my room with out my permission!" his face was red with anger.

mr kim nodded, "i agree with you on that taehyung, ms choi will deal with punishment later."

it was her time to drop her mouth open. which she did, her lip wobbled with anger too. it all looked, put on.

taehyung watched with eyes of red, his face one of poison. he wanted to scare her into shutting up but as he watched further closely, her eyes where filled with sorrow.

"continue please, ms choi." his father spoke again.

she fixed her self up. this time while speaking she kept her beady eyes on taehyung. he quickly glanced away, his hand tightly wrapped around an arm chair as he processed what was happening. "yes, well when i went it... there was a boy-." she spat. "-asleep next to mr kim."

"father?" taehyung spoke up after hearing this information, "what evidence do you have, you said she gave you some."

"hmmm." his father hummed, "yes, we do have sufficient evidence... however-." he turned to ms choi. "-this evidence can get you fired in this household."

she didn't flinch. her eyes were still on taehyung and her pesky smirk did not leave her lips.

it was like she had planned this, like she was a puppet master asking for trouble. controlling taes limbs and anger with the little remorse she seemed to show. it was agonising to sit and watch this woman's face morph into that of nothing. she had nothing to show, tae couldn't break her.