*𝟙𝟙*

"so are you going to tell me why you left school early?" taehyung asked as he ran his fingers through jungkooks light brown hair. "or why you needed to see me so desperatly." taehyung teased earning a hard slap on the arm from jungkook who rested his head on the elders chest.

jungkook looked up and pouted as his hands held tightly onto the material of taehyungs shirt. "no." he simply stated. "don't you enjoy my presence?" jungkook asked, in a jokey tone but the slightest bit of insecurity had risen inside of him.

"of course i do bub." taehyung said playing with jungkooks ear, jungkook smiling at that action and melting into the touch.

"now, tell me jungkook. why?" taehyung questioned, voice going from soft to low, quite intimidating at least to jungkook.

"taehyung, please." putting pressure on the please. "i don't want to think of it right now." he pleaded.

taehyung saw the plead and sadness in jungkooks eyes and left the situation alone.

he sighed, "yes, okay. i will, but i'll stop, for you."

jungkook hugged him tightly. and whispered a thank you into taehyungs ear.
taehyung wrapping his arms around jungkooks waist and resting his head on the youngers should, smiling.

while they hugged, a thought popped into taehyungs head.

"y'know..." taehyung said as they pulled out the hug. "i want to more like the normal teenager. they gossip don't they? talk about secrets..."

jungkook hit him again, this time with a pillow.

"ow!" taehyung squeaked rubbing his arm where the pillow hit.

"i'm just trying to be normal!" taehyung said.

"fine." jungkook breathed out.

"i told them everything." jungkook said voice breaking slightly.

"by everything you mean -"

"everything!" jungkook cried.

"that i know you, that were friends. that i like you. that i'm gay! i couldn't stop and it came out naturally!" jungkook sobbed, tears falling.

then he froze.

he tried talking, but his throat was dry with his hands shaking.

"like me?" taehyung asked, astonished. "a-and jungkook be honest."

"yes! yes i do." he heaved. "y-you're the first person i've ever liked. and it's hard to deal with."

"a-and what did your, your friends say about me..." taehyung asked, completely shocked his voice wavering.

"that i can't like you..." he said quietly, eyes closed and breathing shallow.

"well their right." taehyung said, voice strong and head high.

he couldn't show his feelings for jungkook, it was completely forbidden. he wanted to love him, care for him and show his feelings too, but that would never be aloud.

"w-what..." jungkook said, his heart breaking.

"i don't like you jungkook." taehyung said.

crack.

"i never have."

crack.

"and i never will."

and break.

a sob ripped from jungkooks throat as tears cascaded down his face.

he felt his heart shatter.

"i want you to leave." taehyung said, never looking at jungkook. he knew his heart would break from seeing the boy. it already was from hearing his sobs.

jungkook stood up and said nothing.

he climbed down the ladder, leaving the window open and ran to the car, where he sobbed until his father was finished working.

and once his father was, they took off with jungkook planing to never look at that house again, to never look at his first crush again.

taehyung watched him leave, tears slipping down his face as he stared at the open window, where the one person he knew he loved truly, left and in his mind would never return.

"goodbye my love.
but it's for the best.
you're better off with out me."