*𝟙𝟡*

hi~ please (if you can!!) vote! it makes me feel my effort into writing hasn't gone to waste. thank you!

'supported.'
jungkook felt truly supported as himself, he was out, gay.
his friends, who he loved and cherished supported him.
likewise with his parents, a real weight off his shoulders.
taehyung, well, that had been his main life line for a while now.

the day he came out and was supported, was the day he decided that this move was the best decision his father had ever made.

school felt weightless, a bliss.
having good friends in each class, real ones not the so called 'friends' he had back in his old school, those ones didn't care about his weekend or how his last class went.

but here, he felt included, wanted.
he never really knew what life could offer, all with a simple change of scenery.
beforehand he was content with his everyday, the same thing, everyday.
but now, he would never change too go back there.
here; he was jeon jungkook.
there; he was pretty, handsome. no personality.

a smile was sketched onto his face, one that grew every step he took while he strode down the hall to his next class.

opening the door to music, he saw hoseok and jimin talking too another group of students, he raised his brow quizzically at this, the group was one he had never really seen before, nevertheless he went over.

jungkook tapped hoseok on his back, trying to get his attention. when the male turned around a large heart shaped smile appeared on his lips, in return jungkook smiled back, he couldn't help it. hoseok had an infectious smile.

hoseok shuffled to his right, giving space for jungkook to wiggle in, which he did.
naturally the conversation continued to flow, laugher and smiles.
until hoseok coughed, drawing the attention to him and of course the new face next too him; jungkook.

"everyone... except jimin." hoseok said, placing his hand on jungkooks shoulder, more attention on him. "this is jeon jungkook, he's fairly new here, few months in."

jungkook smiled sheepishly as he waved awkwardly to the group, who all in all, thought that was adorable.

the tallest male of the group spoke up first a smile on his face, darker toned skin than the others, but he stood out as beautiful for that, his height added to him standing out, but his hair was plain, light brown styled to look 'effortless'
"hello, i'm kim mingyu." he said, happily but his voice deep and low.

the guy next to him spoke up next, smaller that mingyu but still not as small as yoongi. he was... well, to put it simply an angel. his hair a beautiful platinum blonde that matched his pale skin quite well.
"hello, i'm yoon jeonghan." his voice was higher, a feminine touch to his tone. jungkook thought he'd make a wonderful singer. jeonghan also did a little wave added with a small smile.

the male standing on the left of mingyu spoke next, jungkook was drawn to the males hand, which was linked with mingyus. jungkook knew without words that they were a couple.
that already had him smiling.

he was slightly smaller that mingyu, everyone was quite tall, except one guy.
he wore circle glasses which perched on his nose his hair black and covered his face, much like jungkooks.
"hi, i'm, uh- jeon wonwoo..." the guy was shy. jungkook smiled further, the two were rather similar.

mingyu spoke up again. "wonwoos my boyfriend!" he said cheerily a touch of fondness mixed in. jungkook saw wonwoo blush and hide behind the taller male.

the smallest one spoke next.
as hinted, he was small but even smaller that yoongi, jungkook was shocked. he found the male cute though.

his face looked soft, all his features were soft. his eyes were not though, they had a sharp edge to them, dramatic with out even trying.
"hello. i'm park jihoon" even his voice was cute.