*𝟝*

a week into jungkooks new life, was when things really changed.

mainly because, his father asked him to help out in the garden of the kims. on a saturday! but as he was his father, sure fine, whatever.

that's where things get interesting.

while in the elegant garden of the kim family, he noticed something off to the side.

he went over to a gate and opened it, behind the gate was a narrow path that lead to another smaller garden.

his eyes were full of wonder as he was curious to find out more about the garden.

and just when he was about to take a step onto the path, he was pulled back by a strong force.

the gate was banged behind him as he flinched with the impact of the  sound.
then he felt the wind being knocked out of him as his body was forced up against the closed gate.

"don't you ever think about stepping near my garden again." the low scary voice said, anger laced the words the, what jungkook presumed male voice said. in a simple explanation, the guy was royally pissed.

but jungkook being a wimp, was to terrified to even open his eyes, he didn't want to see who his potential murdered was.

"i-m s-sorry." jungkook whimpered out, his breathes were short and heavy as his heart pounded in his chest so hard he was sure it was gonna burst out. "i-i didn't know i-it was y-yours." all jungkook could do was try not to cry.

the rather scary male holding jungkook in place let him down. he audibly sighed, "i-its fine... uh." then the voice stopped.

jungkook was confused so he opened his eyes. oh.

oh... he thought his heart was beating fast while almost dying but it was nothing compared to as of now.

"t-taehyung..." jungkook said airily, heart in his ears rather than his chest.

"hm."

jungkook looked at taehyung confused. he noticed the focused facial expression on taehyungs face and stayed silent.

he played with his fingers, not looking anywhere else but the floor he was still scared out his mind.

"i never got your name." taehyung said bluntly. jungkooks eyes snapped up to meet taehyungs judging ones. "oh... jungkook." he replied quickly scared he'd embarrass himself if he said anymore.

"hmm, jungkook. i like it..." he paused for a second then a little smirk crawled onto his face, his eyes brightening with happiness. "you'll be my new friend. as an apology of going into my garden." jungkook looked at him flabbergasted.

"b-but-."

"nope! no buts! i won't take no for an answer." taehyung said smugly then he started walking, jungkook followed in shock and anger. "what do you-."

"hush, you talk to much." taehyung quipped. "you shall come every weekend with your father, to keep me company."

jungkook fell silent. "fine, whatever." he sighed, then rolled his eyes. "i have to find my dad." jungkook then said as he walked past taehyung nudging his body with his shoulder.

this was gonna be more of a hell than school.