S4 ch9

Alex stood next to nick getting measured for a tuxedo for his big day tonight. Nick watched his best friend and smiled at him.

"God I remember the first time I come to this place and then I met her, Grayfia Lucifer the love of my life." Alex told nick who smiled at him.

"Oh I am well aware of your love for Grayfia, but I wonder what you will do after this day. Not only are you marrying Grayfia your being crowed the king of the omnivers and the strongest ever to rule even more powerful then Igneel." Nick told his beast friend who sigh.

"I know and I plan to start a family with Grayfia here in japan." The person stopped doing the measurements and looked at Alex.

"I got your suit for you Prince Alexzander." The young lady told Alex as she opened 2 doors to show a suit that fit him so well.

"It's perfect Akeno

"It's perfect Akeno." Nick told Akeno who smiled at him, Akeno took the job as Issei personal taper.

"Well it's perfect for you Prince Alexzander I hope tonight will go great." Akeno told the soon to be king of the omnivers, Alex smiles at her.

"Yes I hope it will be a perfect night tonight and all the things we have been throw." Alex thought about all of the fights, fun times, new power he got, it was super great.

"I see you got your tuxedo brother." Alex heat stoped he turned around and his eyes instantly waters, Tyler stood at the door with his crazy blue eyes and black hair.

"TYLER." Alex vanishes and pulled Tyler into a brother hug as he hugged his brother back. "But how are you here I thought you past away." Alex asked as Akeno and Nick watched shocked.

"Right after are battle my body turned to dust and I reformed my body far away from the battle field." Tyler told Alex who smiled at his older brother.

"It's good to see you 2 getting along." Alex looked over to see his mother and father at the door of the shop with a smile on there face. Alex looked confused.

"Wait you new Tyler was alive." Alex asked upset. Jason sigh.

"No he just told us like 2 hours ago he wanted to surprise you himself hence why he is here." Jason told his son who sigh and smiled at his parents.

"Don't worry Alex everyone is already getting ready for the big wedding." Traci told her son who smiled at her.

"Thank you mama." Alex hugged his mother and kissed her cheek. "And happy Mother's Day." Alex have her a box, Traci opens it to see a beautiful necklace with a ruby heart in the middle.

"Thank you Alex." Traci hugged Alex and he hugged her back.

"I think you all should head back and get ready for the big night tonight." Akeno told everyone as they all said goodbye to her and they left the shop and Alex held his tuxedo with a smile on his face.

Time skip
"Alex are you nervous." Nick asked Alex who nodded his head. Alex stood in his tuxedo and nick had one on as well.

"I want you to be my beast man." Nick looked taken back at the request, but smiled at Alex.

"Of course king Alexzander." Nick teases, Alex new he would have to go by his full name when he is crowned king.

"Ok then let's get going." Alex and nick summon there magic circle and in a flash they reappear in the wedding room.

"It's good to see you all." Alex got all there attention and everyone stood up and bowed to him then sat back down.

"Everyone please settle down." Nick asked as everyone now waited for Grayfia to walk throw the door, Jason was a priest so he could vow them together.

"Calm down Alex you will be fine." Jason told his son as he took a deep breath and eyes all moved to the door as they are open to show Grayfia waking with a man with silver hair and silver eyes. This man was Lord Lucifer Grayfia father. Grayfia had a beautiful dress on.

"Wow she looks so beautiful

"Wow she looks so beautiful." Someone said as she walked with her father.

"She gorgeous." A girl said as she walked the future omni god queen walk past her. She then stood face to face with Alex.

"Will you all please be seated." Jason asked and everyone say down. "We are gathering here today to bring 2 beautiful souls together, Alexzander Richard Sterling Coleman, And Grayfia Sara Lucifer." Jason told everyone as they all smiles at the 2 "now let's get some words in before I vow you 2 together." Jason looked at his son who took a deep breath.

"Grayfia your my light bringer, I remember the first time we met and I was take back by your beautiful smile and perfect personality. Your the most important woman in my life and I would lay down my life for you." Alex told his lover who smiled at him

"Awwwww." All the girls said and Nick chuckled at this and so did all the men in the room.

"Well Alexzander when we first met I got a perfect show of your sweet personality that day. We have been threw so much and I would never think about being with someone els then you." Grayfia told the young man as he smiled at her.

"Well then you may ring your love." Alex took and ring with a ruby on the middle onto her left ring finger. Grayfia put a silver ban ring on Alexzander left ring finger.

"Alexzander do you take Grayfia Lucifer to be your lover and to hold till death." Jason asked his son who smiled.

"I do."

"Grayfia do you take Alexzander Coleman to do your husband and lover till death." Jason asked Grayfia.

"Yes I do."

"Then in the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You my now kiss your bride." Everyone clapped as Alex pulled Grayfia into a loving kiss and from then one the day went on with partying and fun family time.

Seen change

Everyone sat in another room as Alex stood next to his father as he was going to be crowned king.

"Do you Alexzander Coleman sears on your life the will we guard the love and hopes of the omnivers until your rain is over." Jason asked his son who nodded his head. "Then I crown you king of the omnivers." Jason put a crown on Alex head and he looked at everyone as they all bowed to him. That night Alex and Grayfia went to bed together.

Bam that's a rap comment if you want me to make a lemon with Alex and Grayfia or if you want me to end the book here. Comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT