S3 ch6

ALEX awoke 2 days later and was shocked to see Nick but caught up with him and was now staring together.

"Are you ready for this battle nick it will be the hardest you will even face?" Alex's asked his best friend and Nick nodded but he felt like he will lose an felt nervous and it only made Alex even more ready for the fight and he felt like a madman ready for a fight.

"I sure am and I cant wait for the battle of god to go down it will be glorious" Alex told Nick and he looked serious.

"Do you have a plan" Nick asked Alex and he only nodded.

"Yea attack, FLYING THUNDER GOD" Alex roared and in a flash they where in the middle of a field and they Saw Jason their waiting for them same with Alex's mom walked up and hugged Alex

"Hey Alex's are you ready your father wont go easy on you" Tracy told Alex and Jason walked up to them.

"I would not want it any other way dad don't go easy ok" Alex told his father and he nodded and this.

"Are we ready to start the fight?" Jason asked and Alex and Nick stood across from Jason and Alex cracks his head and knuckles. 

"Give the sig"Alex entire his ultra instinct form and Nick got ready as well.

"3" Jason started to count down and Tracy put a barrier to keep the power inside

"2" Alex and nick get ready to start the fight and Jason smiled.

"1 GO" Alex and Nick charged at Jason and went right int hand to hand combat trading punches and Jason got the upper hand and punch then away and Alex was not going to have this so he new he needed more power.

"Alex he is strong in power if we focused enough we can get him in hand to hand combat" Nick told and and he nodded and they saw Alex's father go into his form, king god.

"I will go hand to hand with him then kick him when he is off guard ok Nick" He nodded and Alex charged at his father and started the hand to hand combat and everyone eyes widen when you caught up wit your father really well and out of nowhere Nick came out and kick Jason head and sent him into 2 mountains and they fell down and Jason walked out.