S4 ch1

Alex was relaxing at home right now, Grayfia was siting next to him as he rested his head in her lap, and she messed with his crazy night black hair. She loved Alex will all her heat,

"Grayfia I am so tired I don't even want to get up." Alex said as he move his hands to the back of his head, and Grayfia just giggled at the god prince.

"Then just relax yo don't have to train 24/7 all the time you know Alex, and its the weekend." Grayfia told her fiancé, and Alex sigh.

"Yea your right that I don't have to do anything, but if you really think about it I have a hole multiverses to keep safe for when I am crowed king."Alex told his mate, and Grayfia sigh.

"Youpush yourself to hard, and karma will get you for it." Grayfia told Alex, and he cocked a eyebrow.

"I have a felling something powerful. Something with more power them even I have is coming." Alex told Grayfia whos eyes widen, and in a flash Jason was standing in front of Alex.

"Alex we felt something powerful coming are way." Jason told his son, who nodded his head showing he already knows.

"Yes I know father, but my question is that will I be able to fight with What ever is coming evenly, or will I die." Everyone gasped at Alex said, but Nick was ready to cry.

"No sob no you cant." Nick told Alex, and everyone looked at him.

"Your the future king of the multiverses you are a fighter you have a will to fight no matter who your opponent is." Nick told Alex, and his words went deep into his heart knowing what his best friend was telling him.

"Alex we need to go, and see what that power is." Jason told his son who nodded his head, and looked at Grayfia.

"I want you to stay here I don't know what coming, but I don't want to lose you I promise I will come back." Alex kissed Garyfia on the lips, and she nodded her head wit tears in her eyes.

"Ok Alex-sama please come back to me." Grayfia told Alex, and he nodded with a tear running down his eyes.

"Ok Alex lets get going." Jason, and Alex looked at everyone one more time until a magic circle went under them, and they where teleported away.

Unknown area
Jason, and Alex stood in a unknown place it was in a black realm with nothing, but pure darkness. They looked around to see if they could find anything, but to there shock nothing was there at the time. This made Alex a little off edge that nothing was with them in this place.

"Something is not right." Alex found nothing. Alex finally in the dark he saw a person with a cloak hiding what they look like.

"Dad their is someone here." Alex points to the cloak figure, and Jason saw this person as well.

"Ok well talk to them see who they are." Jason told his son who nodded his head, and walked near the cloak person.

"Who are you, and what are you doing out hear." Alex asked the person, and saw the person look up, and it was a man that looked a lot like him just older by maybe 3 years.

"HEY who are you, and what are you doing here." The man just looked at Alex with rage in his eyes, and he said one thing.

"Prince." And with that the man vanished from sight in back smoke much to Alex shock, and Jason too.

"Dad who was that man he looked a lot like me." Alex asked his father who still looked shook.

"I am not sure son, but he looked like someone I use to know, but that was a long time ago." Jason told his son who just nodded, and they both went back into a magic circle to get back home.