S2 ch1

Sacred gear talking
Normal talking

Alex woke up went to work out took a shower and looked fresh again.

Alex went down stairs and rias looked shocked and in love. "Are you ready Alex?" Rias asked she was the only one left at the house.

"let's get going." Alex told Rias as they vanished tk reappear at school only to come to screaming.

"EVERYONE THE MAGICAL GILR IS HERE." A kid yelled and they all ran to the gym and Alex walked with Rias and they got there and saw none other then serafall Leviathan.

"OMG LET ME BE YOU. A girl yelled then Saji went to the stage.

everyone i am gonna have to as you to head back to class." Saji asked and no one listens then so Alex walked up to help a friend out.

"hey." Everyone stop talking and looks at Alex and he walks up to the stage cracking his knuckles. "Get the hell out." He said in a low voice everyone scared and ran out serafall tackles Alex's to the ground in a hug like a football player.

"ALEX-SAMA I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU." Serafall yelled and Sona stop and looks at serafall and got upset.

"stop your embarrassing me in front of Alex he is the Omni god prince look formal in his presence sister." Soma said in a real voice to her sister who wined. 

well I have to head back but it was good to talk to you guys bye everybody by alex-sama." She said and kissed him on the cheek and ran off as Sona yelled at her.

"I am so sorry for here actions Alex-sama please forgive here." Soma asked and all here peerage bowed with her.

"it's fine sona don't sorry about it ahh Saji hey man." Alex said and Saji being Saji bows deep to Alex.

"Your highness please forgive me. When we first met I said some really bad thing and I hope you can forgive me for them." Saji asked the Omni god prince who smiled.

"thank you for apologizing to me you are forgiven prison dragon king." Saji laughed when Alex called him that. Alex walked out to see rias father and here brother and Issei mom and dad.

Sirzechs: ahhh sister is so good to see you me and dad wanted to come and see you

Sirzechs: ahhh sister is so good to see you me and dad wanted to come and see you. Alex was crying of laughter. Buttt then

Jason: oh don't be laughing young man I am here too. Alex stop and looked back and saw his dad one thing wet threw his head

" ahhh you must be Jason Coleman it's nice to meet you i am mr hyoudou and this is miss hyoudou we are issei parents." Issei dads shook hands and talked Alex did not care until.

"why don't we head back to my sons place it got plenty off room is that right Alex?" Alex could only drop his head and shake it and they all went back to his house to relax. They made it there and The parents are shocked that Alex owns 15 Mansions.

"Wow Alex you really do have a lovely house" Issei mother said to Alex and he smiled.

"Thank you miss hyoudou oh and I have 2 maids so boys keep your self in check or I will show you why I am a wrestling national champion." Alex cracked his knuckles to get the point in there head. They all shake there head in fear. Alex opens the door and they see Raynare and Grayfia.

"Welcome home ale-sama." The girls bowed and gave him a hug.

"It's good to see you to but we have some yes so could you do you lovely ladies please go get us some beverages." Alex asked they blush when he called them lovely ladies. And everyone got settled in and drank but Raynare was taking with issei in private and Alex watched.

"Umm issei I want to say sorry for killing you it was not right ok me and I really hope you can forgive me." Raynare asked a little sad.

"I can forgive you gave a new life and I am happy for that and we can be friends too." She smiled and they all went back to the table and Sirzechs spoke up.

"Rias we are going to hold the summit meeting at the school." That got all the young teen except Alex to go wide eyes.

"Are you serious that good news." Rias said to her brother.

"Alex will go for my spot I need to do work for another universe." Jason told the young god who nodded his head.

"that's fine with everyone I am sure." Sirzechs said and everyone nodded ready for when that day would come.

"Well it was good to have you all over I hope we can have fun like this again." Alex said to everyone.

"so I do your highness and dose everyone els well me and my dad must be off good night Rias-can good night Grayfia-can." Sirzechs said and everyone went home except Rias Grayfa, Raynare, mio, Tiamat.

"I am going to go work out and hit the shower and god to bed you all can hit the pool it's made to be a really big if you want." They all nodded and Alex workout and hit the shower. And saw all the girls having fun in the pool. They all got out got in pajamas and jumped in bed with the Omni god prince.

"good night ale-can sleep tight." All the girls told Alex who smiled at them.

"good night girls." Alex said and they fell asleep soon after.

I AM BACK. And better then ever until next time.

Next chapter
The 2 holy sword wheelers come to look for a fallen angel leader and meet the Omni god prince.