S3 ch1

Alex's mind
Alex was on a bed he was confused because all the girls where not there and he had chains holding his arms and legs.

"we finally meet Alex." Said a deep male voice.

"who the hell are you and why the hell am I here." Alex yelled into the darkness of the room full of rage. 

"wo wo calm down there Alex."

"you did not answer my question why the hell am I here?" Alex asked the darkness.

"we are in your mind ale-can we are the only ones here." There was a fire and Alex saw a man who looked him. He had black hair and blood red eyes

"well can you at least tell me who you are." alex's asked the man who smirked darkly.

"well I am your dark power inside you I took your rage and I was born when you fought kokabiel." The man said.

"so why did you bring me here?" Alex asked the dark man.

"because you are going to use my power so I can take over and kill everyone." He said and his eyes shine a dark red.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU HURT THE PEOPLE I LOVE YOU HEAR ME." Alex yelled at his counterpart.

"you full of rage you still have not gotten over your mother death yes she is with you but you still fell the rage don't you." He walked to Alex and put his hand on his arm and a tattoo showed up

" He walked to Alex and put his hand on his arm and a tattoo showed up

"what the hell is this." Alex asked his evil side who smiled.

"it's the mark of my awakening." He said and Alex woke up from his nightmare.

"Ale-can are you ok." Rias asked him Alex looks up to see all the girls awake looking at his arm.

"ale-can where did you get that tattoo you did not have it last night." Grayfia asked and Alex needed to make a lie.

"I am fine." He said and stood up the girls all gasped when they saw Alex back.

"ale-can what happened to your back." Rias asked Alex who saw scars on his back..

"fuck you evil me." Alex said under his breath but Tiamat Heard what he said.

"evil you Alex what are you talking about?" The dragon queen asked and Alex sighed.

"nothing isaaaaaaa." He screamed and held his head there was back and red flames go behind Alex and they saw this.