S3 ch5

Alex had train as he has not forgiven himself for what happed to Grayfia. Every night the girls go to bed and Alex's  gets up and trains as hard as he can no matter he had one goal to surpasses father and he has a long. Alex right now was in the forest practice how he power up and just what he power up with. Now they where at the meeting to talk about Loki and when he will strike again and they needed to be ready at all cost no matter what so with that they made a decision to send Rias and Sona peerage and Irnia and Alex's will go too.

"ok everyone you will need to be on your beast guard you have train and alex will help too understand." Searfall told them and they nodded but everyone lokked at alex and he had a look of hunger for revenge and looked ready to kill anyone in his way to achieve his goal. 

"Alex, are you sure you wanna do this?" Alex's father asked and Alex rose from his throne and smiled evilly.

"Please I will be fine it's Loki you should be worried about and watch as well incase we need help." They nodded and went to bed because tomorrow was the day that Loki would strike and try to rise Ragnarok.

Morning

Everyone got into their battle gear and looked ready for Loki no matter what or they thought. 

"Ok everyone this will be your hardest battle that you will ever fight this is a god-class being it will not be easy Alex make sure your powers kept at bay. Alex just nodded his head if there is anything alex can do its get back up in a fight no matter what he is up against.

"good luck Rias and Grayfia make us proud ok?" Sirzechs asked and they nodded and they where sent into a canyon with mountain all around them.

"well i guess this is where Loki will be at anytime now." Sona said and there was a bright light and they saw Loki smile and look down at them.

"well well well look who popped up right in time for ragnarok its good to see the Coleman family again oh and alex i see that grayifa is well to bad i did not just have my son eat her." Alex lokked pissed but claim down. 

"Are you ready Loki its time that you see why we are here to fight you and take you down." Loki smiled and summoned his sons and a dragon king they all looked shocked but got ready for battle and alex Yelled and charged Loki and the clash of the gods begin Loki sent a punch to alex and he barely dogged his punch he was to as strong as ever. Alex turned his body and punched Loki and sent him into a crater. 

Rias, Sona, promotion to queen balance brake." Issei and Saji yelled and they yelled and went into there balance breaker.

"welsh dragon balance brake." He ran to help koneko with one of the dogs and Irina revealed that she a angel.

"Well ok then thats not something you see every day." He thought when Loki kick him into a crater and Alex shot back up and Loki had a magic circle go over the sky Alex's eyes widen when he fired his ragnarok and killed everyone but Alex Jason Tracy Rias Sona and Issei.

"wow your all so damn weak i mean why cant Jason or Tracy fight me i know they are watching and your son is a hell of a disappointment to the Omni god name." Loli kicked Alex and made his vomit blood and rias and sona revives everyone and they used up all there Phoenix tears but rossweisse had good new.

"Ihave got good news the all father is giving us mjolnir." Rossweisse There was a bright light and the hammer came out.

"what mjolnir!" Loli said with wide eyed. 

"give the hamer to the red dragon emperor he is the only one who can wield it." Rossweisse yelled and Issei smiled.

"no shit its hammer time ahhhhhh." Issei yelled and Loki son got a hold on issei and impaled him and threw him to the side with 3 holes in him.