S1 ch7

Sacred gear talking
Normal talking

Today was the day Rias and Riser have there rating game. Today was the day that Alex secret is reveled. Standing in a vip room ready for the battle to start Alex then saw Sirzechs, Serafall, Ajuka, falbium, Michel, Gabrial, Azazel all siting with Alex and they wonder how Alex was here.

"excuse me but my I asked who are you young man." Sirzechs spoke up and Alex looked over and smiled.

"my name is Alex Sirzechs Lucifer and I am a friend of your sisters." That got him to grab Alex hand and shake it with pride

"my sisters have told me lots about you Alex it's finally nice to meet you." The devil king told Alex who nodded his head.

"yea same here Sirzechs and it's good too see all of 3 fractions leaders here might want to look your best." alex told them and they all looked confused.

"and why is that Alex-sama?" Saerfall asked Alex.

"because I am here Leviathan." All the leaders went pale as they turn around and saw the Omni god king standing right there.

"my lord what brings you here today." Azazle asked as everyone there bowed to Alex father.

"I got bored so I decided to come here why is there a problem with me coming to the universe." Jason asked them with a cocked eyebrow

"no not at all my lord we are all so happy you would come here." The arc angle spoke up and Jason smiled.

"that's more like it the game is about to start and I want to watch the hole thing." Jason snapped his fingers and a throne came out and he sat down.

" Jason snapped his fingers and a throne came out and he sat down

"my lord may I ask where your wife is at." Sirzechs asked the Omni god.

"she past away so please do not bring it up." Jason said they all gaps to be told there queen is dead

"I am so sorry that happened my lord." Ajuka said with sadness. Soon later Grayfia appears In a hologram and started to speak.

"hello everyone my name is Grayfia Lucifer and I will be the judge of the rating game between Riser Phoenix and Rias Gremory. Will each team go to there spot on the land please." She asked as they all made there way to the place they are to go.

"my lord it's so good to see you again." Lady Phoenix said as she bowed.