S4 ch6

Today was Rias big game with, sairaorg. Rias, and everyone have been working so hard to get prepared for this big event. Alex on the other hand has been training with his father for the past 3 weeks working on his Omni slayer magic trying to awaken the ultra instinct. Alex has one moment when he showed he was on the brink of awakening the final form of the legendary transformation.

Flash back

"Come on ALEX do better. Show me the real power that's inside you." Jason yelled at his son who was in combat with him.

"I am trying your just so damn strong." Alex tried punched his father in the face, but he caught it, and knees Alex in the gut making him vomit blood, and go flying into a tree.

"Ok Jason that enough for today." Tracy told Jason who did not listen. Instead he charged at the rising Alex.

"Heavenly flash." Jason fist was coved by black aura, but in the last second Alex caught the punch.

"I will protect EVERYONE." Alex was coved by his galaxy aura and his eyes sharpened and his hair turned white. Jason eyes widen at this.

"Omni slayer secret art: white fag." Alex punched his father in the face much to his shock, and was sent flying into a tree.

"This aura it's so identical to HIM." Jason thought and, saw a image of goku in his mastered ultra instinct form go behind Alex who hit the floor in exhaustion.

Flash back ends

Ever sense that day, Jason has been going much harder on his son with the slayer magic, and has taught him a good amount of moves he can use on, Tyler the next time her is face to face with him.

"Ok are you all ready." Alex yelled at the ORC who all nodded there heads.

"Yes we are going to win." Issei yelled, and Alex smile at his friend

"That's right Issei look to the future. Make your dreams a reality." Alex told Issei who smile at him.

"Ok everyone we are here." Rias told everyone, and they all looked to see a huge battle area with sairaorg, and his peerage waiting for the crimson haired ruin princess.

"sairaorg it's good to see you again." Rias smiles at her cosine, and sairaorg smiled back.

"Yes well you all do your best today, and Red dragon emperor. Don't let me down show me your true power." Sairaorg told Issei who nodded his head.

"Nice talk I see." Everyone looked back to see Azazel waling to the group of teens.

"Sensei what are you doing here." Issei asked, and he smiled.

"Well I am here to escort you all to your area of waiting. So let's get get going." Azazel told them, and the ORC fallow then into there waiting spot as the announcer voice roared over everyone.

"Good day lady's, and gentlemen. Today is a big day because we have a rating game between Rias Gremory, And Sairaorg Bael. I will now explain the rules. As the 2 teams can see there are 2 dice in the middle. Those dice will tell who can go into the rating game. where all of the participants are assigned a value between 1 and 12 based on the Evil piece system and each side is given a dice to roll to decide who is going to go next with all fights being held inside various battlefields. Based on their respective powers. Now with that out of the way let's give a warm welcome to the one, and only OMNI GOD PRINCE, ALEXZANDER COLEMAN." The announcer yelled, and everyone clapped as Alex entire the arena, and sat with the 4 devil Kings, azazel, and the announcer.

"Your highness." All the leaders bowed to Alex, who waved them off.

"Please we are all friends. Let's watch this match shall we." Alex told them, and they all sat down.