S2 ch4

Previously on Omni god prince
"it was kokabiel." And Irina passed out Alex new it was going to go down him meeting kokabiel for the 2 time in his life.

"we need to find out where he is and get the sword back and I also want my revenge on him." Alex said with anger. 

"let's leave Irina here and we can go after kokabiel wait he is at the pond out side of your house Alex." Alex used flying thunder god and was looking up to see a throne turn around and Alex saw the man that gave him hell. Kokabiel.

"my o my Alex your all grownup to bad your mom is not here to see you." Kokabiel said and Alex glared at him.

"this ends now I finally get to get you back for the pain you cause me in my life." Alex powered up as did kokabiel but the Gremory symbol came and out came rias koneko issei kiba Akeno.

"oh my Rias Gremory red hair just like the crimson Satan it makes me want to pike." Kokabiel told Rias and she put her hand on her hip.

"It's a pleasure to meet you fallen angel leader but can I asked why you are here?" Rias asked and Kokabiel smiled.

"to start the next Great War and Alex's is the perfect person to help." He stated and Alex looked back at him with anger.

"ENOUGH me and you toe to toe right here and now. Alex yelled at the war monger.

"we will fight but first you can play with my pets and freed Valper." He snapped his finger and out came the keepers off he'll and freed with 4 Excalibur's.

"ok issei you stay back power up when your done transfer it to me and akeno kiba koneko go take care of the hell Dogs and Fred understood?" Rias Asked and they all nodded.

"yes rias."

Alex charged right at kokabiel and punch him only to see nothing happened

"what wait that armor that's my my mothers." Alex said in sadness and kokabiel punch Alex and made him vomit blood. "where the he'll did you get that armor from it's not yours it belongs to my mother you BASTARD." He roared and ran at him and they where trading punches till Alex got him with a round house to the ground then Sparta kick him into the barrier and punch him over 60 times then kick him up then down Alex flaring his godly Aura as did kokabiel he was the only one not effective off Alex aura because of the armor made him much stronger.

"oh yes you deserve the tittle of the Omni god prince." Alex ran at kokabiel and punch him then kicks him down into the ground and then kokabiel shoots Alex and makes him fall down.

"ready rias akeno?" Issei called out and they nodded there heads.

"transfer." Ddraig yelled as a green aura covers them both and they look at Kokabeil. 

"Be gone." They shot there power at him but he slapped it away.

"this lighting daughter of Baraqiel." Kokabiel asked Akeno who grew a angry face.

"don't compare me to that monster." She yelled and he kicked him into the ground. Alex shot back up to attract Kokabiel but he moved and plunged a spear right threw Alex's chest.

"ALEX NOOO." They all yelled a d run to help but freed stoped them and Xenovia came to help too.

"hahahahah." Kokabiel ran at the girls and was about to hurt them when Jason showed up and kick kokabiel away.

"Jason." The girls all called out to Alex's father who moved over to them.

"I felt Alex life force drop" Jason looked at his son trying to get back to his feet.

"dad leave kokabiel is my fight." He makes it to his feet weak and tired Kokabiel was finally gonna use his trump card over Alex.

"hey Alex look at who I have." Kokabiel snapped his finger and Alex and Jason eyes widened, they where face to face with Alex's mother.

"MOM." Alex ran to his mom and held her to his chest.

"Alex is that you?" She said weakly to her son who nodded his head.

" it's me moma it's me KOKABIEL HOW IS SHE ALIVE." Alex roared demanding a explanation for his trump card.

"brought here back to life  just so I can kill her in front of you again." Kokabiel laugh and but stoped when Jason power slowly rises.

"You monster." Alex's father was ready to fight and so was Kokabiel but was stoped by Alex speaking up.

"Leave." Jason power was killed by Alex's as his galaxy aura flared around his body

"oh did I hit a near will to bad." Kokabiel said and ran at Alex only for him to catch it.

Alex: what you did today will bee your last." ALEX said as he walked towards Kokobeil slowly with his aura rolling off him.

"Kokabiel you just sealed your fate" Jason said.

"are you ready to die?" Alex ran and kicked him so hard he went out of the planet and hit the moon and Alex used flying thunder god to punch him so hard he broke the moon into nothing. Then Alex punch him in the face 500 times and kicked him into the sun and kokabiel screamed like there was no tomorrow and Alex keeping him alive to fell all the pain.

"w w w what the hell are you." Kokabiel asked and Alex smiled.

"I AM THE SON OF JASON AND TRACY COLEMAN He roars and Kokabiel now fears for his life.

"please don't kill me." He begged but Alex didn't look to be Im a merciful mood.

"you will face judgment for what you have done."

"no you can't." The war monger yelled at Alex.

"no no noooooo." He yelled as Alex made a ball of his aura in his hand and soon yelled and threw it at Kokabiel making him scream as he was slowly burned away. Soon alex calmed down and went over to his mom and dad. "Mama I missed you so much." He said as he hugged his mother

"shhhhh it's ok Alex,mamas here and I won't leave you again." She said and ran here finger in your hair.

"I hope you don't I missed you so much." Alex told
His mom who smiled.

"what happened to kokabiel.? She said and everyone giggles a little.

"let's just say Alex gave him what he deserved." Jason told his wife who smiled.

"Thank you baby." She said as she hug her son  tight.

"mama can't breathe." Alex's His face was turning blue so she let go,

" sorry Alex I am just so happy to be with you again." Tracy told her son who smiled.

"Yes that was amazing." A unknown voice spoke up.

"who said that?" Alex asked and a young lady with a strong dragon aura flew into sight.

"me my name is vail and I am the white dragon empress nice to meet you ale-can." Vail told Alex who smiled at the young princess.

"yea you too I am guessing you want to come and live with me?" Alex asked and she blushed but
nodded. "let's head home and vail no armor please." He said and here armor went away and Alex blush when he saw here perfect body and face she then kissed him on the cheek and giggles and they all go back to Alex's place Grayfia Raynare and Tiamat all are surprised that Tracy alive and vail is there too they talked a little.

"well shoot it getting late I am off to bed good night everyone good night mom and dad" Alex's parents went to there room and all the girls go with Alex's to sleep with him.

BAM did not expect Alex's mom to come back right. Comment share and like until next time alex_uzi14 OUT

NEXT CHAPTER ALEXS FUN TIME WITH TIAMAT LEMON