S4 ch8

Brother now we are matched." Alex yelled at his older brother who started to lagging.

"Hahahahaha you might have powered up, but you don't have a army to help you." Tyler snapped his fingers and the ground started to shake. Alex saw a huge ship land behind Tyler as a huge wave of monster where behind him. Alex looked at this in shock.

"Yo Alex you there." Alex heard someone say from his com in his ear.

"Alex you there." The same voice said, Alex new this voice to well.

"Your wrong Tyler. I have my own army and family with me right here and now. In this final moment." Alex smiled at a portal opens and out walks Nick.

"Good to see you again Alex, but I have friends who wanted to help as well." Alex saw even more portals opening. Out walked 100 of 1000 of angels devils fallen angels the 4 devil Kings Michael and his sister Azazel, vail.

"NOW TYLER DO YOU SEE I AM NOT ALONE. I HAVE THE ALL THE HELP I NEED TO BEAT YOU." Alex yelled at his brother, Tyler look upon the seen pissed.

"Those animals never know when to back down." Tyler thought to himself as he saw Alex now has a army as big as his behind him.

"Now FACTIONS STAND TOGETHER." Alex yelled as they all got into fighting stands. Everyone looked ready to fight as Alex galaxy aura coved him yet again.

"EBOMPAY." Alex yelled at the top of his lungs.

"EBOMPAY." Everyone yelled back to the Omni god Prince. Tyler now knows this will be the Ultimate battle.

"ALL RISE TO FIGHT WITH YOUR FUTURE KING. GOOOO." Alex roared at everyone charged at Tyler's army.

"GOOOO." Tyler yelled as the 2 arms started to clash with Alex and Tyler charging at each other in the sky.

"Omni slayer secret art: FLASH FANG." Alex yelled as his bright his hands on a X shape and slashed then down sending a sharp attack at Tyler.

"CHAOS STYLE: REFLECT." Tyler
yelled as he sent a huge wave of power at Alex as there attacks collided making a huge wave of flames to genie in the sky.

"Omni slayer secret: finial flash

"Omni slayer secret: finial flash." Alex send a powerful kick to Tyler's side sending him flying into the huge wave of people fighting.

"Chaos style:destination." Tyler yelled and Alex was sent flying into a huge rock.

Alex shot out of the crater and charged at Tyler who did the same. As they where trading punches Alex saw Tyler's not guarding his legs. Alex quickly went for a doable leg take down and Tyler saw this coming so he sprawled onto Alex's back. Alex then grabbed Tyler's arm and threw him to the ground.

"Not so powerful now are you Tyler." Alex's asked his brother.

"What the hell are you." Tyler asked as Alex smiled evilly as his Galaxy aura slowly rose in power