S2 ch7

Alex stood in front of everyone looking at the Leviathan descendent with alpha eyes.

"I will not let you hurt anyone of these people you got that." Alex yelled at katerea.

"oh please you have know them for like 4 months you can't possibly care for them that much." She said and Alex vanishes from sight and was right behind Katerea.

"behind you Katerea." He kicked here in the air then she sent a ball of power at Alex witch he just slapped away and ran behind here and kick here to the ground making a crater. She came out in bad shape.

"I do not need to live to see the new making of are world I will die for glory." She yelled and ran at Alex and started to burn to on his skin.

"not ready to die yet mam so sorry but bye." He said and cut his arm off and rammed a rasengan in here chest killing her.

"well ok then that was nice." Rias came back with Gasper and koneko. Then azazel was hit out of the sky and vail is really vail Lucifer. And she is going the chaos brigade. And the leader is ophis the infinite dragon god of infinity.

"vail why do I see you wanting more then to fight." He asked her and she sighed.

"I want the red dragon emperor to be stronger so we can have a good fight."

"what's your point vail?" Issei asked.

"I think you should try harder maybe being an avenger I could kill your parents if that might help." She said issei head went down.

"I am so going to kill this bitch I do t care who you are I won't let you take anything from me." He yelled

Ddraig: welsh dragon over booster.

"it's his balance beaker." Rias called out and the dragon empress spoke up.

"look Albion the boys power went up exponentially it's absolutely satisfying to watch and power up this much." Vail told her dragon.

Albion: The sacred gear use a strong feelings to contain it's power you're facing pure rage right now well done that is one of the most appropriate ways in drawing out the dragon.

"so you're saying I'm better at drawing out his dragon then he is at being one?" Vail asked and the dragon nodded.

"yeah keep talking bastard Ascalon." Issei yelled and charged Vail.

"blade." Ddraig called out issei tried to stab vail with it but missed.

"The dragon slayer I won't be able to even deflect one cut from that thing it'll pierce your armor." Albion told Vail.

"OK then I won't let him cut me." She powered up and charge at the red dragon they were trading punches and sirzechs has the hold rias back from getting herself killed. Vail punch issei down and absorb half his power.

"how can I forget that she absorbs half the power of anything she touches dammit I'm stupid." Issei yelled at himself.

"is this seriously all you have red Dragon Emperor because right now I'm very disappointed in your ability to fight?" Vail asked Issei sad.

"issei are you ok." Rias yelled in worry.

"a ok I not going to lose in front of everyone." Issei yelled and power up and told ddraig to transfer his power to the sword.

"what's happening?" Vail aske?

"no matter how power you are you still have a limit I am putting my power into for a overload fell the power of the dragon slayer." Issei yelled and broke all of vails armor

"that was an amazing idea you completely destroyed my secret gear that's right expect from my arrival to be in the hold their own against me." She said and went back into here Balance breaker and ddraig told issei he has a little time left in his balance breaker state. So he took the jewel from Vails Armor and stole the power.

"you're starting to play serious my turn." Vail told Issei as she powered up.

"Half dimension." Albion called not and she then made the school 1/2 the size it was.

"vail having the dimension it is a very dangerous move." The arc angle spoke up.

"how is that fair?" Ross asked and Azazel spoke up.

"it's not we need to make lo TV Issei try harder." He yelled to the red dragon and told him that the move will half the girls breast and issei say powered up 57 times kick the crap out of vail then song Goku descendent came and took her away and everything was fine.

"wow ok then I am going home good night everyone." Alex vanished in the flash a black lightning he appeared in his bed and went to sleep but knowing that all the girls joined him in bed.

Bam all done sorry the stories of little off but I'll put it back together

Next chapter poll time with the orc and Alex meets the dragon goddess
Also I am making revel lady Phoenix just a older version of here