S1 ch4

Sacred gear talking
Normal talking

Alex woke up and saw that Raynare was not there so he went down stair to go wide eyes when he saw she was wearing a maid outfit (It's just like Grayfia)

"Raynare you look good in that it fits your Beauty." Alex said with a smile she blush when he said this

"T thank you Alex you need to get ready for school I laid your clothes out for you." She finished and when to go clean the living room

 Alex got up and went to school only to see rias and here other devil friends waiting for him

"hey Alex is good to see you." Rias said with a smile on her face.

"mmmhhhhh ok then let's get this over with where are we going to talk." Alex asked and Rias spoke up with a smile.

"right this was to the occult research club." She said and the little white hair girl never looked away from Alex making him fell a little weird as they where standing out side of a club.

We walk in and I sit on a couch and I see issei with Kiba and the other girls and that issue is only staring at there chest with a perverted grin Alex shot him a glare making him look away

"so did you tell issei about you all." The young god asked and she shook her head making Alex sigh.

"tell me what about them Alex." Issei asked conference about what is going on.

"Issei we are all devils in the room including you to." Rias said as they show there wings and he looks shocked she tells us about the great war and the 3 fractions.

"so it's ale." Issei spoke up but could not finish when Sona came in with here own little group of devils.

"Rias is so good to see you this is my new pawn Saji go introduce your self." Sons told the dragon king who nodded his head.

"Hi I am Saji nice to meet you loser and don't get in my way I took up 4 pawns." Saji told Issei with pride and Sona sighed.

"Saji Issei took up all 8 of Rias pawns known your fact first." She told him to look shocked then down in same.