S2 ch2

Sacred gear talking/ Alex dark voice
Normal talking

"What Kind of life do I have." Alex asked himself and a dragon spoke up to him.

"your the Omni god prince your highness please keep that in mind." The red dragon told his prince.

"oh hey Ddraig what's up with you?" Alex asked the dragon who sighed.

"oh not much just trying to make issei stronger but all he wants to do is look at tits all day."

"oh it will get better don't worry he has a lot of potential in him." Alex reminded the dragon who nodded his head.

"no doubt there your highness no doubt there."

"well it was good to talk to you I am going to hit the gym and shower see you Ddraig." Alex told the dragon.

you too your highness, also I sense a fallen angel around this area and also holy sword welders too they might try to make unnecessary trouble for you." Ddraig told Alex who sighed.

"I will keep that in mind thanks Ddraig you might want to talk with issei about his potential." With that Alex hit the gym and took a shower. He got out of the shower and slammed his head on the table to only realize it was Saturday and he had no school today. "Well fuck me." He told him self.

"alex-can good morning." Rias said and Alex turns around and Rias blush's when she saw Alex only with a towel around his lover part.

"ahhh rias-can good morning to you too." He said and walked up and gave here a kiss on the cheek. The 2 of them saw the rest of the girls come into the room.

"good morning Alex, Rias." The girls told Alex and he smiled at them but something was off.

"Alex are you ok?" The girls asked they all felt Alex was off.

"What I am fine nothing to worry about at all." Alex told them with a nervous face.

"oh really I heard you and Ddraig talking about something." Mio spoke up and Alex went pale.

"w w w we where j j j just t talking." The Omni god told them even more nervous.

"It was about a fallen angel." Alex now wish he was dead as all the girls gave him a death glare but the worst was Grayfia.

"can I get a 5 second head start." Alex asked with a scared smile.

"5 4 3." Alex used his flying thunder god and was on the other side off the planet.

"hahahahaha try to find me now." Alex said all excited that he got away and thinking they will never find him butttttttttttt.

fond you." Alex paled as he turned around slowly a d saw then all have aura around them Alex thought one thing

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Alex yelled and he got his punishment the girls went back to the house still mad at Alex and he hated Ddraig but little did he know that he was going to get his punishment too.

"me and the girls have to go to the club room to talk about some things so we will see you soon ale-can." Rias said and Rias Akeno koneko Asia kissed Alex on the cheek and walked to the club but Alex went with them in secret. They all got there and went inside to talk for a little bit.