S4 ch4

Alex has not talked to them the hole trip, and every time Jason or Tracy tired to talk to him he just ignores then say they are not his parents, or just walking right past them like they are strangers. It got so bad that Tracy would cry herself asleep. They know they hurt there son really bad, and they wanted to do something to help him or try to get forgiveness from the young prince, but they failed every time.

It was the morning, and everyone was eating except Alex who has been none stop train to get as strong as his brother knowing they will meet again soon, but he just could not get to his level of power no matter what he used, and it got so bad everyone thought he was going power crazy. The thought of losing there son like they did with Tyler scared them if he got Alex on his side he could fulfill his dream of killing everyone in the multiverses. But again that would never happen Alex would never see with him Right?

"Good morning Issei." Tracy smiled at the young dragon emperor, and he smiled back.

"Good morning Tracy how are you." Issei asked as everyone continued to eat there food.

"You know nothing new just the same old same old." Tracy told Issei, but everyone went quiet when Alex walked into the room right past them.

"Good morning Alex." Jason told his son, but all he got a angry look.

"Don't talk to me." Alex told his father, over the time his father, and mother secret was reveled, and its almost like he is not fighting off his dark side, and he is just letting him take over at some time.

"Alex I know we lied to you, but." Tracy could not finish, because vanishing from the dining room Alex left a almost crying Tracy, and a ashamed Jason.

"God damn people think that we are ok." Alex thought, and he started to train away until he felt a aura he did not like.

"Hello little brother its good to see you again." Alex eyes shot up, as his head met the evil smirk of his older brother in all his muscular glory.

"You what do you want." Alex asked not trying to fight his brother, because he knows he will lose really quick.

"Well coco team will move in 3 hours at night time he will awaken the 9 tails, and trying to use the dragon enter on great red, but I have seen the future so be ready little brother thats all I am here to tell you." With that Tyler was coved in black smoke vanishing away.

"HEY WE ARE NOT DONE YET." Alex yelled and jumped to trap his brother, but it was to late. Alex looked back and saw Grayfia but everyone els was gone.

"Grayfia?." Alex asked, and saw it was here. But how is she here. "Where have you been I have been looking all over for you?" Alex asked and she answered him.

"I was taken by your older brother as a hostess. He told me he would give me back after he checked something, then he knocked me out. After that I found myself with issei and Azazel after they sent coco away." Grayfia told Alex. He felt so useless and powerless.

"I can't even help you what am I." Alex stared to sinful with tears in his eyes that are burning with sadness letting all of his sadness out at once. Grayfia saw this and held Alex close to her chest.

"Shhhhhh it's ok Alex. I am here let all your emotions out it's ok get it all out." Alex was now balling his eyes out not caring if he looked "weak" to Grayfia. After a good 10 minutes Alex stop crying.

"Thank you Grayfia." Alex told his love with a sad face, and she just held his so close Alex thought he would become part of her. She also had so much love for Alex it would be mistake as a aura.

"How cute." Alex looked up to see his father with his funny grin, and everyone one looking at him and Grayfia with a warm heart.

"B B BAKA what are you all doing here." Alex asked with a red face, and Tracy giggles.

"We where watching you and Grayfia have fun. You are all just so cu..." Tracy could not finish because Alex charges at her and hugged her.

"Mama I am so sorry I was mad at you and yelled at you, you too dad." Alex told his mother with a sad face.Tracy just kissed his head.

"Apologize accepted." Tracy told her son, and he smiled at her and looked at his dad.

"Alex your not strong enough to take on Tyler. He is as strong as me." Jason told his son with a serous face.

"Yes father I know, and I plan to train hard to rival him." Alex told his father, and he just smiled.

"Ohhhhh no your training under me again, and this time your getting full power training I am going to teach you the ancient way of the Omni clan it's the most deadly style of fighting to use against Tyler. You master this and you might rival if not surpass him in tears of power." Jason told his son.

"What's that dad." Alex asked, and felt scared at his father smile that would scream god shitless.

"Omni slayer magic."

Bammmmm that's a rap for now so Alex has lost the power of the Omni dragon god king. Will he get the power back or awaken something even stronger then that find out in the future. Comment share like, and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT