S2 ch5

Warning lemon I repeat if your not 18 DONT READ

It was Saturday all the girls had stuff to do and Alex and
Tiamat where the only ones home.

"Hey ale-can how about we have some fun" said Tiamat as she looked to see Alex working out having sweat drip down his huge chest and down his 10 pack only turned her on more. Alex's also got a lot more maids from the 3 fractions and great red and ophis where girls and became some maids.

"You know what Tiamat lets do it it will be a lot of fun to fuck that perfect body of yours" the Omni god prince said with a slap to Tiamat huge ass. The trip to Alex's bedroom was rather eventful, because many maids saw them and giggled at the state he was in, which Alex could only shrug his shoulders in response and allow Tiamat to lead the way. The thought of fucking her right in the middle of hallway with so many spectators was rather tempting as well.

It didn't take them long to get there, and as soon as the door was closed, their mouth slammed into each other, hands roaming around each other's body. Alex removed her cloak and easily pulled down her dress, leaving her completely naked in his hand before letting her do the same to him. Alex put his hand on her ass and lifted her up, getting her to sit on his cock with her legs wrapped around his hip, arms around his neck and tits mashed firmly against his chest. He then turned them around and pinned her against the wall, with enough force to leave a crack, letting go off her lips before kissing down to her neck.

"Oh yeah, suck on that my prince." Tiamat moaned as she threw her head back and moaned in pleasure when Alex took her hard nipple into his mouth, her fingers through her master's hair "You love it, don't you?" She knew about his fetish for breasts, and was very glad that hers were among the biggest of his lovers, surpassing even his way by a solid cup, as both were double D-to E-cup in size.

Alex then slid his way down Tiamat's body, with a groan of desire he ignored the thought of teasing his way down her body and simply buried his face between her legs, attacking her cunt. His tongue was exploring her folds while his lips pressed tightly against her outer lips, causing her to moan as her entire body shook with climax. Tiamat sat there with her legs rested on his shoulder, a blissful smile on her face as her master ate her pussy and drank her juice with earnest, groping her own breasts and twisted the nipples to have even more pleasure.

Still in the same position, Alex stood up suddenly, making the female dragon queen make a sound in surprise and held onto his head to prevent herself from falling down. Just like that he carried her around the room before throwing Tiamat down to her bed, grinning perversely at the way her tits jiggled around.

"It's time for you to return the favor, Tiamat." Alex said and made a gesture to his gently throbbing cock. Tiamat smiled seductively and crawled on all four toward him, making sure to add in some extra sways to her girls before putting her hands on his hip and placing a kiss on the tip of his aching cock.

The busty woman then took the head of his cock in her mouth and teased the tip. Hearing the groan of pleasure, Tiamat started pulling him deeper, pushing the head into her tight throat, her tongue wrapped around the shaft a few times, allowing her to tease him as his cock was shoved down her throat. His cock was probably the biggest cock she had ever swallowed down her throat and she had always enjoyed the challenge of swallowing him all the way to the root, something she was sure not many women could do because of the size and length.

"Oh fuck!" Alex moaned as he felt her throat massaging his throbbing cock, struggling to stay standing as his dragon queen started fucking his cock with her throat, moving her head back and forth on his prick, humming a tuneless melody as she did so "I'm cumming Tiamat!" Actually, she really didn't need him to warn her because his cock suddenly swelled up in size and pulsed rather strongly inside of her throat. Tiamat then pulled back to keep just the head in her mouth, starting to stroke his cock with both hands as the first dose of sperm flooded her mouth almost instantly, hitting the back of her throat hard. Spurt after spurt of thick cream then shot into her mouth and Tiamat was forced to swallow as fast as she could, and she barely had a moment to savor the taste of his fresh cum. Minutes later when it finally tapered off, She gave him one last good suck before pulling off his cock with a loud pop, smiling as she beat it against her face.

Alex grabbed her head with one hand and pulled her up so he could crash his lips against hers, kissing his dragon lover passionately while her hands kept stroking his cock. After he got his fill of her tongue and saliva, Alex pushed her down to the bed, lying on her back and grabbing Tiamat's legs by the ankles and spread them eagle as he pushed them forward till her knees where nearly by her head, putting her ass up into the perfect position for him to plunge his dick into her ass, burying inside her to the hilt, smiling lecherously as his hips smashed against her heart-shape ass. With his grip on her ankles, Alex leaned over and started to pound her tight ass with long hard strokes, rocking her body with his oversized cock.

For the next hour, Tiamat just laid there and let her mate had his way with her ass while motorboating in her cleavage, enjoying the great pleasure he brought to the both of them with her eyes shut tight, trying her best not to make the shameless Ahegao smile like most of his lovers would make in this situation.

Then, with one final thrust into her asshole, Alex let loose a primal mighty roar of a beast and released the climax he had been holding erupted deep inside her. Alex filled his lover with his thick cream, causing her stomach to bloat out from the sheer volume of it. After a while, finally spent, the Omni god price slowly withdrew his rock hard cock  from Tiamat's gaping anus, allowing the cum he dumped inside her started pouring out of the poor woman's stretched asshole. Giving her ass a hard slap Alex climbed on the bed and straddled her head between his knees, putting his cock into her mouth and going down as deed as he could, forcing Tiamat to taste her own ass on his cock. He stayed like that for a solid three minutes before pulling out, grinning in satisfaction.

"Well, that's satisfying indeed." Tiamat smiled and placed another kiss on his cock, which was resting on her face "You're still up for more, aren't you?" She asked teasingly, and was hit in the face by his hard cock.

"Are you really asking that?" Alex grinned and lowered himself down until he could feel her pussy against the tip of his cock. He pushed here hips down so she took all 18 inch of his 4 inch thick cock plowed straight into her in as soon as he had had a firm grip on her hip, stretching her wide open with a squelch. "Aaaanngh." He moaned in delight while moving his hips at a decent pace "So tight. You have a very nice pussy Tiamat-san."

"Sweet kami you are big." Tiamat threw her head back and wailed in bliss "Oh fuck!" She moaned even louder when Alex increased his pace, her gargantuan booty rippled with every impact of his hips. His thick, impressive cock slid in and out of her swollen, silken, wet tunnel, hitting spots that no man had ever hit in before. Rearing back, Alex then thrust forward and punched right through her cervix and deep into her delightful womb, causing Tiamat to go cross-eyed at the impact and cum like she had never cum before. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and her eyes rolled back, finally loosing herself to the pleasure.

Hooking his arms around her elbows and allowing her breasts to bounce free, Alex kept her close to him like that and started up fucking Tiamat tight twat and womb with short, but fast and powerful thrusts, the sound of his hips smacking her ass and her blissful moan echoed throughout the fancy room. As a female dragon, Tiamat knew she was supposed to be the one who had more control and made him blow his load first, not the one who came once every two minutes and moaned like she was in heat, but in the end, when she was being fucked like that, there was little that she could do.

Not that she wanted to, since being the one who was at the receiving end like this wasn't so bad.

As Alex got closer to a blissful orgasm, he increased his pace, blurring his hips as and fucking the blue haired dragon queen as fast as he could. Moments later, he reached his limit and came inside her wholeheartedly, holding nothing back. Tiamat had a blissful face and came hard when she felt a massive amount of cum, even larger than the one she had swallowed, started filling her womb as the god prince leaned his head back and continued to fuck his load into her while grinning lecherously. Once he was done, he slowly pulled out of his client for the night and watched as a huge deluge of cum started flowing out of her well fucked cunt as she fell to her knees, panting.

"T that was awesome ale-can I can't wait for next time we can have are fun." Said the dragon queen as she sucked all the cum up and left his room with a extra swing in here hips for her prince.

Ban first lemon share like and until next time alex_uzi14 OUT

NEXT CHAPTER ALEX MEETS THE TEN TSILS AND THE SUMMIT GOSE DOWN PART 1