The power of Super Saiyan

Frieza looks at Goku seeing as he was now a Super Saiyan and he starts getting mad and says "YOU MONKEY THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE" he puts his arm on the ground and says "GOODBYE MONKEY" he fires straight down but Goku kicks him away. Frieza crashed into a boulder as Caulifla was left there stunned and says "Goku that's incredible" Goku looks over at Caulifla and says "Caulifla I didn't stop him in time the planet will soon explode please take Krillin, find Bulma and get out of here". Caulifla was starting to get mad and says "are you crazy we can't leave you here" Goku turned at Caulifla and yells "DO IT NOW BEFORE I LOSE WHAT LITTLE CONTROL I HAVE LEFT". Caulifla looks at him as tears start running down her face and says "ok but please come home alive" she takes Krillin's body and flies off to Goku's ship as Frieza would start getting back up and says "you filthy monkey how dare you I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY FULL POWER". Frieza starts powering up but Goku goes on the offensive and says "I'm not giving you the chance to do that", Caulifla finds Goku's ship as she lands down placing Krillin on the ground and says "now to find Bulma" before she left Bulma was coming out of the bedroom saying "hey Caulifla what's wrong?".

That's a good place to end it how did Bulma find the space ship well find out in the next chapter.