Zarbon's report

In the last episode of Saiyan romance Goku wad having a hard time fighting Broly in his super saiyan state until "kaioken x10" he powers up and Broly starts to move back but he gets hit in his gut and falls to the ground unconscious, how will Goku fair against Frieza and the others find out now.

Goku and Caulifla walk up to Vegeta's body seeing if he was still alive but they didn't sense any energy in him as Caulifla starts to look down. Goku looked at Vegeta and shot him with a Ki Blast and revives him back to life as Caulifla looks at Goku in shock. Vegeta starts to wake up and says "Kakarot how did you get here and where's Broly" Goku points to the unconscious Broly as Vegeta is in shock and thinks 'is it possible that he is a Super Saiyan himself'. Vegeta gets up and says "we should leave he won't stay down for long" he starts to fly away as Goku and Caulifla follow him, however not to far off Zarbon saw the whole fight and is in shock as he flies back to warn Frieza.

Meanwhile Krillin and Dende arrived at Guru's place as Krillin says "so how will this Guru guy help us defeat Zarbon?" Dende says nothing and knocks on the door. The door opens only to show Nail a top level fighter on Namek appears at the door and says "Dende what are you doing here and who is that" Dende explains everything and Nail gets angry and says "those assholes how could they quick come in" they all walk in as the door closed behind them.

Meanwhile on Frieza's ship Frieza was drinking some red wine until there was a knock on the door as he says "come in" Zarbon walks in and says "my Lord we have a problem"

That's it for this chapter sorry for the long wait I wasn't really feeling well and had alot on my mind but we are back on track. I do not own db, dbz, dbgt or dbs.

Saiyan romance a Caulifla x Goku storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें