The death of Nappa

Last time on Saiyan romance Goku arrived on earth thanks to Kami and he heads over to the battle field, meanwhile Caulifla attacks Nappa easily winning without using alot of her power until Nappa fires an attack that could leave Caulifla down for awhile until Piccolo saved her by sacrificing his life how will Goku feel when he sees four of his friends gone find out now.

Caulifla stands there for a few moments until she snaps and starts to attack Nappa again with alot of force, Krillin and Vegeta are in shock that Caulifla has more power then when she arrived on earth. Goku arrives at the battlefield and sees Nappa easily taken care of and says "well dang I missed alot huh", however he looks around to see Piccolo, Tien and Yamacha all lying on the ground dead. Goku looks at Vegeta with eyes burning for revenge as Vegeta says "so Kakarot you want to avenge your fallen friends fine then let's play but first" he throws Nappa in the air as Nappa shouts "What are you doing Vegeta" Vegeta powers up and says "a saiyan who can no longer fight is useless die" he fires a massive ki blast at Nappa killing him. Goku starts to think 'he has alot of power but I won't lose to him but first' he looks at both Krillin and Caulifla and says "both of you go to Master Roshi's house now" Caulifla was going to talk back but Krillin grabs her arm and shakes his head saying it's no use. After they left Goku says "Vegeta let's take this somewhere else" he starts to fly off as Vegeta says "fine then" he follows Goku.

How will the fight with Vegeta and Goku fair, when will Caulifla tell Goku she loves him stay tuned and find out in the next episode of Saiyan romance.

That's about it guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Nappa: well dammit I died

Vegeta: hahaha serves you right Nappa

Nappa: hey Vegeta I have a song for you

Vegeta: what is it Nappa

Nappa: *starts to play Ghost Nappa from team four star*

Vegeta: nooooooooooooooooooo

Welp bye guys 😅😅😅