Broly's rampage

Last time on Saiyan romance Vegeta was getting his ass kicked by Broly, meanwhile Caulifla sensed that Vegeta's ki was rising so she went to his location not knowing who she was going to see, how will she prove against the monster find out now.

Caulifla arrived to where Vegeta was only to see him at the break of death as she lands and looks at him and says "Damn he got rekt but by who" just as she says that she sensed a huge power level from above as she looks up only to be hit with a ki blast. Broly lands on the ground and laughs as he said "another worm has come to die". The smoke clears as Caulifla is unfazed by the attack as she turns around and says "ok who the hell attacked me". She sees the one person that she didn't want to see ever again as she starts to shake and says "B-Broly" Broly looks at her and says "you I remember you your that little girl that tried to run away from Broly well no one will save you now". Broly starts to walk up to her but Caulifla turns super saiyan and says "don't mess with me I'm a super saiyan now and I can kick your ass with ease" Broly just laughs at what Caulifla says and she asks "what's so funny asshole I can kill you with ease you should be running". Broly continues to laugh and says "foolish girl your not the only one" he powers up and turns into a Super Saiyan (not the blue hair) and Caulifla eyes widen at his power and says "no way but how".

Frieza's scouter picks up a huge power level as his scouter breaks and says "what the hell Dadoria did you pick up the location of where the power level was coming from" Dadoria say "yes my Lord shall I see what it is" Frieza nods his head and Dadoria flies off to check that huge power level as Frieza thinks to himself 'don't tell me he came here he would be a problem'.

That's about it all I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry I've not been uploading anything I've been busy with irl stuff along with YouTube but I'm trying my best so please stick with me. I do not own db, dbz, dbgt or dbs.